Off to the Next One

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Heeeey, people!
First: first thread, yaaaaay! :dance
Second: My name is Adriana and my friends call me Adi, which some of you may already know, so sorry for repeating myself.

I'm a social and shy person at the same time, don't know how that happened to me. I enjoy being with my friends and I'm really lonely when I'm not. I'm not single anymore, hehe. :p

I love listening to music, mostly rock. My favorite band since 2004 is Green Day. I've had an acoustic guitar for at least 4 years now. Currently I'm not very good at it, but I'm trying to get better. I've enjoyed singing since I have memories of myself, really. So my dream is to be a singer and a guitarist in a rock band. I didn't realize I actually want that until recently, maybe because I don't believe in myself much.

I'm constantly trying to change myself, I've always wanted to be a better person. I'm very self-conscious. I can get really emotional sometimes. Lttle things can make me very happy.

Well, that's all I can blabber about myself right now, feel free to ask me anything. ^^
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Random Paradise

Hey, Adi!

I think I know what you mean about being social and shy. I'm usually shy around new people but once I get to know them better, I become more talkative. ^^

What was your first manga/anime?
What song(s) do you like to play on your guitar?
Do you like to sing in the shower?
If you have a band, what would your band name be?

I think that's good for now. :amuse
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Random Paradise

yo random girl

do you listen others stuff like hip hop? :nod
do u read manhwa?
are u a good dancer? :dancin
so u wanna be a roooooockstar, do u have some songs? :plot
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Random Paradise

Hey, Adi!

I think I know what you mean about being social and shy. I'm usually shy around new people but once I get to know them better, I become more talkative. ^^

What was your first manga/anime?
What song(s) do you like to play on your guitar?
Do you like to sing in the shower?
If you have a band, what would your band name be?

I think that's good for now. :amuse
Yaaay, someone understands meee! I'm just like that, I'm nervous around new people and I'm fine when I already know them.

My first manga was Chobits. I'm not sure what my first anime was though, it might be Pokemon. There were some on television when I was really young, like 9, 10, 11. I really started watching anime when I was around 13. I watched some Ghibli movies, don't remember which ones exactly. And then I started watching Naruto, which I really really loved at the time. So I like to say that's my first, because that's when I started knowing what anime is.

I like to play anything I like, really. When I get into a song, I try playing it. Currently I'm learning the acoustic version of "45", a song by Shinedown.

I LOVE singing in the shower. :p The one place where I sing a cappela with all my might.

If I have a band, which is what I'm looking forward to, I'd like the name to be "Daemon". I like how the word has a positive and negative meaning at the same time. I'd want to use that name because my general opinion about music is that it's perceived differently by everyone.

Thanks for the questions! ^^

yo random girl

do you listen others stuff like hip hop? :nod
do u read manhwa?
are u a good dancer? :dancin
so u wanna be a roooooockstar, do u have some songs? :plot
I'm not really into hip-hop, sorry. It's catchy, it can be fun to me, but no, I don't really like it.

I'm still not into manhwa, but I was reading one, called "Love in the Mask". I like it, but I kinda dropped it. Will start reading it again sometime.

No. No, no and no! I'm a really bad dancer. I'm really shy about it, really nervous and I'm always stiff. When I'm at home I like to goof out, but it's not really dancing, so... And I don't like going to mass parties. I'm also not a club person, because clubs here are generally... erggh. There is this one rock club that I like though. But the atmosphere there isn't really dancy.

Yes, I wanna be a rockstaaaaar! Not really a star, no. :oh I don't know how I'd be able to get out all the stress if I duddenly become famous or something. Too much stage fright. Too nervous. Too shy. >< I don't have songs, I usually write down some stuff, but they aren't good at all and it's usually not long before they end up in the trash can. :D I kinda make melodies though. There are times that I somehow go somewhere else and I don't think about what I'm really playing, and the melody starts on its own. A friend says I'm really good when that happens, but... don't know. And sorry, I might be exaggerating a little bit, but that's how I feel.

And thank you too for the questions! :p

To be continued~
 
Last edited:

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Random Paradise

i would recommend you to read Noblesse then. Btw post your stuff on youtube, i would like to listen :poke
u'll have to bury your shyness if you wanna be a singer :p i was in a hiphop band in high school till the last years,i did alot of stuff in the school, i wasn't shy but i remember the feeling when u have to sing or to do a show in front of lots of people :XD
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Random Paradise

I know, I'm trying to beat up my shy self. But I don't think I'll be posting on youtube, no. :oh But I may appear there one day, when I'm known at least. :p
That sounds really cool! And I can't believe you weren't shy. So jealous >< But I'm glad for you!
There was a music-club-thing going on the last two years of highschool, but... There was this jerk and... it didn't go well. And the whole thing kinda wasn't working well.
I was already going to read Noblesse, thanks for recommending it.
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Random Paradise

heh shy or not believe me u'll feel like ur heart is going to explode before u start a show (unless u're really used to it, thought i don't know if it's really possible to be used to it). When u finish, peeps applaud, u'll feel great and later u'll want to do it again :p (shy or not ).
we didn't have stuff like music club in my high school, it's just we used to organize stuff with my friends, and sometimes there were some event at school or peeps used to gather around us when we were making battle between us.
btw what "this jerk"did? :XD
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Random Paradise

I know well that my heart will explode and that's what bothers me. My heart is pounding like crazy when I'm excited or a bit nervous over something shyness-related. And that's when I can't sing nor play the guitar. I'm all stiff and can't breathe. But it would be like the happiest day in my life if people applaud me. I already really want to do it, even though I'm really nervous about it.
That jerk, well... He was being a jerk. :D At first he wanted me to be in the club with him. Then he wanted me to play acoustic guitar while he plays electric. And after I learned what I was supposed to do and practiced it enough, suddenly, I'm not in. We were gonna participate in an event. I waited till the end. But I didn't do anything. And I was really mad after that, at the jerk who just couldn't say a word to me about not wanting me to play with him anymore, and at a teacher who was one of the organizers. Who just couldn't let me sing, even though my name was on the list with participants. But that jerk I'm talking about, he really is a jerk. One day he is like my only friend in my class, the next day he is all mean to me. Ahh. Sorry for the rant. :D
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Random Paradise

aw sad story, he's a jerk indeed :comfort
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Random Paradise

What a jackass. :comfort
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Random Paradise

Thanks! :scry
It was hard for me to get over the idea that he's my friend, because when I have a bond with someone, it's hard to let go.
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: Random Paradise

Hi Adorien!
Green day :wtf
I see that you are aiming to become an awesome singer and guitarist, that's really cool.

So..anyway, do you watch alot of anime? If so, what are your thoughts on jpop?

and I read that..yeah, that's a jerk <_<
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Random Paradise

Ah, explains why everyone was calling you Adi-chan~ :XD

Hello, what've you been doing?

:woo You love greenday too, huh? Sing Boulevard for me on that voice thread ^^ :XD
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Random Paradise

Adriana is my grandma's name. :XD

Heyho, Adi-chan! (May I call you that?) I think it's not appropriate to say "welcome to MH" to you, so I'll say "welcome to MZ" instead! :hug

You have to read Noblesse. :zomg And Tower of God. I think those are the best manhwa I've ever seen. Not that I've read lots of manhwa, but well... :P

I wanted to read Chobits, but there is no good Edited Manga of that series, so I gave up. Not interested to check the anime, though. Did you watch Chobits' anime as well? Do you follow any other CLAMP series? ^^
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Random Paradise

Hi Adorien!
Green day :wtf
I see that you are aiming to become an awesome singer and guitarist, that's really cool.

So..anyway, do you watch alot of anime? If so, what are your thoughts on jpop?

and I read that..yeah, that's a jerk <_<
Yep, he really is a jerk.
Ahem...

GREEN DAY FTW!

I don't know how awesome I'll get, but I really want to try. ^^

Recently I don't watch a lot of anime, I ususally read manga. But I'm watching One Piece with my boyfriend. We also watch Soul Eater from time to time too. And I haven't really watched a lot of anime overall. But that's a secret. :oh

I'm not really a big fan of j-pop/j-rock. I really like openings and endings in anime. I also listen to OSTs from time to time, Elfen Lied's one for example. I like Japanese music, but I listen to only a little bit. I like most of Naruto's openings and endings, some Bleach ones, some One Piece. I love those of Kimi ni Todoke, Nana, Skip Beat, Spice and Wolf. I like two songs by B'z, and two songs by GO!GO!7188, which are both rock bands. Oh, and I like Ayumi Hamasaki's 'Game', 'Black Cherry' by Acid Black Cheery, 'Ashita ga arusa' and 'Ue o muite aruko' by Kyu Sakamoto, and 'Shimanchu nu takara' by Begin. And I think that's about it. I'm just not really into it, but I like it.

Thanks for joining and asking me questions! ^^

Ah, explains why everyone was calling you Adi-chan~ :XD

Hello, what've you been doing?

:woo You love greenday too, huh? Sing Boulevard for me on that voice thread ^^ :XD
Hello, I have been doing nothing much these days, but at least I met up with some friends, which is like heaven to me. And I meet my best friend from time to time, which is good.

GREENDAY FTW TWICE! I really love that song, but... no. :oh Sorry.
Anyways, thanks for also joining in! ^^

Adriana is my grandma's name. :XD

Heyho, Adi-chan! (May I call you that?) I think it's not appropriate to say "welcome to MH" to you, so I'll say "welcome to MZ" instead! :hug

You have to read Noblesse. :zomg And Tower of God. I think those are the best manhwa I've ever seen. Not that I've read lots of manhwa, but well... :P

I wanted to read Chobits, but there is no good Edited Manga of that series, so I gave up. Not interested to check the anime, though. Did you watch Chobits' anime as well? Do you follow any other CLAMP series? ^^
Interesting. Greetings to your grandma then! ^^

Yes, you may call me that, almost everyone calls me that anyway. Ecept for "some" that call me "Dori". :oh Thanks for welcoming me to the MZ! ^^

Yes, I've watched Chobits' anime, I think right after I finished the manga. I haven't read/seen any other CLAMP series. I'm thinking of reading Kobato if I find a good raw. I'm planning to read only in Japanese from now on.

I will be sure to read them! ^^ I'll tell you if I like them.

And thank you too for joining and asking questions as well. ^.^

Yaaaay!
 
Last edited:

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Random Paradise

Interesting. Greetings to your grandma then! ^^

Yes, you may call me that, almost everyone calls me that anyway. Ecept for "some" that call me "Dori". :oh Thanks for welcoming me to the MZ! ^^

Yes, I've watched Chobits' anime, I think right after I finished the manga. I haven't read/seen any other CLAMP series. I'm thinking of reading Kobato if I find a good raw. I'm planning to read only in Japanese from now on.

I will be sure to read them! ^^ I'll tell you if I like them.

And thank you too for joining and asking questions as well. ^.^

Yaaaay!
LOL, she lives far away from my current place, so I'll get it to her later. And in her name, greetings back to you. XD Dori-chan sounds good, don't you think? It's cute, unique, and special. It reminds me of Dora The Adventure. :lmao

Hmm, what do you think of the anime? Is it good enough, at least compared to the manga? Maybe I can try it out. CLAMP's old series are awesome; the new ones are not very impressive IMO. Unfortunately, Kobato included. I dropped the manga shortly after I finished the anime though those who read and watched said that they are different. Even the ending is different. So I'll still encourage you to try. ^^

Yaaaaay! Asking questions and answering questions are fun, no? <3
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Random Paradise

Kuma-chwan has a thread! Yay! :zomg


Whereabouts in Bulgaria do you live? I was in Sofia last month. :XD
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Random Paradise

Kuma-chwan has a thread! Yay! :zomg


Whereabouts in Bulgaria do you live? I was in Sofia last month. :XD
Hii, Jiiin! ^^ Thanks for joining and :jawdrop You were in Sofia??? :faint

WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME YOU WERE IN SOFIA?!?!?!?!? :yelling

:fail

I live in Sofia. Since forever.
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Random Paradise

I went before you became active AGAIN on MH and I totally forgot you were living in Bulgaria. :sweat

It was really good. I went to visit some relatives. It was also my Uncle's golden anniversary so it was extra special. :3



I'm in love with Bulgarian women. :3 So many hotties even on the plane. :nosebleed



I didn't know you lived in Sofia but then again...not many live outside of Sofia. :XD
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Random Paradise

:scry

Sorry, but... it's still so sad... I know, I should've been active more.
I congratulate your uncle! ^^ And... relatives...? Here? :oh
I'm glad you like Bulgarian women. :D
Will you come again?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top