Re: Random Paradise
Studying music isn't the right way to go if you actually like it. I went to a three year music and production (studio)-program and I gotta say... I'm pretty sick of anything but listening to music now. When you're forced to keep to deadlines and play stuff you don't want to just because the teacher says you have to, it drains the fun out of it. I took bass guitar lessons for three years at that school, having played for like three years before that, and now I haven't touched my Rickenbacker since I graduated. And it used to be my pride and joy!
Same thing with recording music. Having to turn in a bunch of projects every month that you have to rush but still do a good job on made me never want to record anything ever again.
Sure, I learned a lot and I really can't say I didn't have a great time overall at that school, and my love for music in general hasn't decreased at all, but... The things you really love doing, you should keep to your own time. Don't go onto the path where it's forced onto you.
I know, a rather serious first post in your thread.

Anywaaaaaay... How you doing?

I just saw the title and was like, "Random Paradise? That sounds like something I may or may not be into!" and so I went into the thread and then I don't remember what happened but then I'd written a rant about why my education wasn't as perfect as I'd have liked it to be hehehehehehehehehe anywaaaaaaaaaaaaaay, how you doing?
