Off to the Next One

Status
Not open for further replies.

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Random Paradise

Despite all the sucking up, I did miss coming here...I miss MZ, and especially this thread...so here I am...hugging you to death:squish
Any interesting things happened in Bulgaria?:derp...cuz my life is boring:scry
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Random Paradise

Anyways Adi what's you been up to?
I has been up to... Nothing really. :D The usual. Searching for a job, waiting to get the phone number of an English teacher and... lacking sociality.

---------- Post added at 11:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:24 PM ----------

Despite all the sucking up, I did miss coming here...I miss MZ, and especially this thread...so here I am...hugging you to death:squish
:wtf :squish

Any interesting things happened in Bulgaria?:derp...cuz my life is boring:scry
Does that up there answer your question? :scry But I'm trying to be happy now. Right now, I feel happy. :hee
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Random Paradise

I has been up to... Nothing really. :D The usual. Searching for a job, waiting to get the phone number of an English teacher and... lacking sociality.
Wait, why do you still need english lessons?

Your grammar and stuff on MH seems perfectly fine and stuff. :XD

And don't worry I'm cooped up at home all day as well. Havent breathed real air for several days now. :lmao
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: Random Paradise

Hey! Me too. I'm at home all day..
not a good thing I guess :sweat
What kind of job are you searching for? I'm searching for a parttime job too.
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Random Paradise

Wait, why do you still need english lessons?

Your grammar and stuff on MH seems perfectly fine and stuff. :XD

And don't worry I'm cooped up at home all day as well. Havent breathed real air for several days now. :lmao
Thanks. ^^ I need to take an English exam next year. I need to have a high mark so I can get accepted in one of the unis I want to study. And my grammar isn't good enough right now. :D And I've already forgotten some of the things we studied at school. It will be good to go to lessons.

Yeah, I was home for 2 or 3 days as well. xD I went out yesterday and I feel like a new person. :D

Hey! Me too. I'm at home all day..
not a good thing I guess :sweat
What kind of job are you searching for? I'm searching for a parttime job too.
Nope, not a good thing. :oh

I'm searching for a regular part-time job (is that even possible in English? xD). 4 hours a day. And I'm looking for jobs like secretary, office assistant... there are also some like writing articles in the Internet... Computer-related jobs, I guess. :D I'm actually searching for everything, but usually these are the most suitable.

Please note: explaining is not my thing. xD It gets harder when it's in English. I'm telling you, I need lessons! o.o

---------- Post added November 08, 2011 at 03:08 AM ---------- Previous post was November 05, 2011 at 12:46 PM ----------

Update on life​

It's not really an update, but I was thinking some things today... I've said it here and there, but I'm not sure how many people know... I've studied Japanese for a while (around 4 years, maybe a little less actually). I stopped going to lessons this... June (I think... time has kinda stopped for me). It was really hard for me to make that decision. I've enjoyed going to those lessons not only because of learning Japanese, but also because of the people I was studying with and the people there who were teaching me. Maybe in the last year or so it was mainly because of the latter. But due to some reasons which I don't want to talk about now (and they're hard to explain), I quit. Some things happened to me after that, like not being accepted to uni and my life kinda changed it's course. Suddenly I was no one. I felt nothing. But life is a strange thing... Because of the work I had, I met with many people on the street and sometimes I saw people I new, some of them were people related to the lessons. I even worked with some of them. So I felt very nostalgic and after some days I really started to want to go back to studying Japanese with those people. I feel very awful about what I've done, it's kinda hard to explain what exactly, but even the fact that I quit like that, I feel very guilty. I wonder if I can just go back, just because I decided so. I wonder what people will think. But I want to go there again and show that I can be very serious about studying. It will take some time for me to be able to start going to those lessons again. I hope I change until then. But for now I'm just nobody.

I know I may not make any sense and I'm sorry... But I just needed to write all this. Sorry about that. ><
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Random Paradise

:comfort

I'm sure that if you go back to Japanese classes, your classmates and teachers would be happy to see you. I'm sure that they'll understand.
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Random Paradise

Thank you, Riki!

It's really complicated. I'm really planning to go there one day and try to say I'm sorry and explain things.
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Random Paradise

Take your time. When you feel like you're ready to come back, you can try to go back. :)
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Random Paradise

Yeah, right now I'm kinda not. And I can't go anyway. :D But maybe that's a good thing. Cause I'll be able to do something about myself in the meantime.

Thanks, Riki! :hug I'm gonna go to bed now. Good night!
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Random Paradise

You aren't nobody Adi, you're a very nice and kind person :hug
Sounds like you had a hard time but I think it's a good decision that you're going back, being with people you like and vice versa is the best way to have fun and enjoy your life :)
Everything will go back in track, I'm sure of it :comfort
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Random Paradise

Missed you! :glomp :glomp :glomp


Are you still in a super lazy mood? :p You started any lessons yet? *.*
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Random Paradise

You aren't nobody Adi, you're a very nice and kind person :hug
Sounds like you had a hard time but I think it's a good decision that you're going back, being with people you like and vice versa is the best way to have fun and enjoy your life :)
Everything will go back in track, I'm sure of it :comfort
Thanks for that! :hug I think I can make so that it will be alright.

Missed you! :glomp :glomp :glomp

Are you still in a super lazy mood? :p You started any lessons yet? *.*
Missed you too! :glomp

Yep, still in lazy-useless mode. No lessons yet. >< I'm gonna wait a bit more and look for a teacher from the university I'll apply to.
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: Random Paradise

Yeah! You're not a nobody adorien, you're a great and kind person :D
I also think that you made a good decision, so maybe you can take things easy for now and go full-steam when lessons start :p
It's really not that easy to find people that you enjoy being with and they enjoy being with you too.
It's good to cherish them. Gambatte!
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Random Paradise

*hugs Adi-chan*

No one is nobody. All existence has a meaning, you know? I can understand how you feel; sometimes I am in the situation where I feel worthless and just... nothing. About your lessons, it is sad that you can't explain why you had to leave the course, but I think if you really want to go back, you should first consider if you would be able to stay for a long time. I mean, it wouldn't do you any good if you abruptly decide that you return, but eventually you feel not comfortable and left again. Maybe talk to some people from the course who you are closest to? But they don't see you in a strange way or stay away from you, showing dislikes, right?

Shikarishite, Adi-chaan~ :hug
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Random Paradise

Yeah! You're not a nobody adorien, you're a great and kind person :D
I also think that you made a good decision, so maybe you can take things easy for now and go full-steam when lessons start :p
It's really not that easy to find people that you enjoy being with and they enjoy being with you too.
It's good to cherish them. Gambatte!
Thank youuu! :hug You people are too kind. Actually when you think about it, it's for the better that I'm free one and when lessons start, that's basically all I'm gonna do. Maybe if I find a job, I'll do that too. And I should have the highest possible grade to be able to get accepted in uni next year without any worries... But I still feel like I shouldn't have quit and that I could find time for everything if I try...

*hugs Adi-chan*

No one is nobody. All existence has a meaning, you know? I can understand how you feel; sometimes I am in the situation where I feel worthless and just... nothing. About your lessons, it is sad that you can't explain why you had to leave the course, but I think if you really want to go back, you should first consider if you would be able to stay for a long time. I mean, it wouldn't do you any good if you abruptly decide that you return, but eventually you feel not comfortable and left again. Maybe talk to some people from the course who you are closest to? But they don't see you in a strange way or stay away from you, showing dislikes, right?

Shikarishite, Adi-chaan~ :hug
Thank you, Phio-chan! :hug It's just a bad period, I guess.

I can actually explain why I had to quit, but it's kinda complicated and I don't want to worry anyone about it... But one of the reasons was that I thought I won't have the time when I get accepted into uni. I was planning on finding a job and going to vocal lessons. I kinda wanted to be able to do what I like the most and that's music-related. I wanted to continue the course though, so it was kinda hard... And I was also in the state that I studied alone for the most part... So I thought that it was going to be a waste of time. And money. So yeah... basically, that was it.

There is a person I can talk to when I'm able to start going again and I was planning on consulting with her. She's helped me before too and we're on good terms... At least I think so. But I've already decided to go back when I can and I'll try really hard not to feel uncomfortable about anything. I've learned my lesson. ><

Ganbarimaaasu! ^^

Thank you again, everyone!
 
Last edited:

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Random Paradise

Baack again. Adi What're you doing now? :XD
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Random Paradise

[move]:dancin[/move]
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Random Paradise

what are u listening? some badass song with crazy bass and awesome lyrics i hope?
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Random Paradise

what are u listening? some badass song with crazy bass and awesome lyrics i hope?
Actually, I was listening to this.
Not really what you described, but it's a nice song.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top