Off to the Next One

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Random Paradise

Ooooorgz-kuuuuun! :zomg :hug

I'd love to do that, really! :crying Thank you. Maybe one day.

I actually have already taken classes for... almost 4 years, but I stopped going due to some complicated reasons that I can't explain well, but I think I already wrote about it somewhere around the previous page. I plan to start going again some time.


Anyway... what's the name of the store? :zomg

Edit: Is shipping possible?
 
Last edited:

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Random Paradise

Well, the store isn't part of any big chain or anything so it might be a bit difficult.. Since they just switched owners and stuff they're working on a new website, but there's currently no actual working one. Sorry I can't really give you anything.. :sweat

Anyway, I've had my internship for a week and they already like me well enough to have offered me some work there after the internship is over. So it's looking pretty good so far, I just hope business starts picking up so maybe they'll be able to employ me for realz! :shakefist

I want to take Japanese classes as well, but I don't know of any place that have them in my town. :( I tried to learn it on my own a couple of times with a few years interval, but it always ended up the same way; I learned the Hiragana and Katakana alphabets, and had gotten a bit onto the vocabulary and grammar part of the learning process before I lost the routine and focus to keep doing it on the basis I was. Bah. I'll never learn it..
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Random Paradise

Oh no, don't worry! I just thought it'd be nice to have a unique guitar and I don't think anyone's gonna offer me something like that in the near future. :D So, what about ebay? If not, I'll just come one day. :D I hope the store will still be working. :oh

That sounds good! Good luck!

Yeah, I know what you mean, it' harder without a teacher/classes. But if you're really interested, I could help with what I can? And I'm sure you'll be able to find some classes somewhere.
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Random Paradise

don't forget to start reading the breaker? :poke
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Random Paradise

Okay, okay, I won't forget. :XD There are so many things to read... But I'll read The Breaker! :gwah I promise. xD
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Random Paradise

Before you read The Breaker you should read Noblesse first. :cheez
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Random Paradise

Before you read The Breaker you should read Noblesse first. :cheez
Gonna agree with phio, you will enjoy Noblesse a lot more :3c
Maybe I should read them both at once? :D No, I usually don't like that. :oh I'll just start reading one of them one day and some time after that I'll read the other.

that brings me to a question... do you like Twilight?
Not really. I've only read the first two books and I thought it wasn't too bad after I read them, but... I don't have interest in continuing them. And I haven't watched the movies.
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Random Paradise

Regarding Twilight, in my own opinion New Moon is the worst from the four books (I think it was simply because I favor Edward more at that time) so... maybe you can try continuing it if you have some free time. :3

Noblesse first, though! :yay :p
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Random Paradise

Oh, I have a lot of free time. xD I'm just not interested in Twilight right now. But I may continue the series at some point.

Well Noblesse first it is. xD If I remember to read it first. Which probably won't happen. xD My memory works on its own strange way. :oh
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Random Paradise

twilight is a fail :sweat
i'll harass you everyday till u start reading the breaker :derp
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Random Paradise

I feel harassed. xD
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Random Paradise

yeah, im not done with you yet :aki
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Random Paradise

:XD Okay.

I wonder what's gonna happen to me. :XD
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Random Paradise

a random thing gonna happen to you :3c
kinda random, right? :derp
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Random Paradise

Yet another random thing happened to me. :D
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Random Paradise

u really love random thing, do you? :poke
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Random Paradise

As long as they aren't bad things, yeah, I do. xD
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Random Paradise

but random things can be good or bad otw they wouldn't be random. U lack random logic :derp
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
Re: Random Paradise

Adi Chan....you have a thread:wtf.....
ok..my first question for you is:
I like you...do you like me too? :D

second: what do you think of Scandal (j-rock band)??
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top