Off to the Next One

Status
Not open for further replies.

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Random Paradise

oi oi im just kidding :lmao
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Random Paradise

but random things can be good or bad otw they wouldn't be random. U lack random logic :derp
I know, but I prefer the nice random things. xD It's more like I don't like when something bad happens randomly.

Adi Chan....you have a thread:wtf.....
ok..my first question for you is:
I like you...do you like me too? :D

second: what do you think of Scandal (j-rock band)??
Ancy! :wtf You should make your thread too, you know. :p

And I think you now the answer to that question. :hee
No!
I wove you. :cuddle
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Random Paradise

:s
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Random Paradise

:hurr
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Random Paradise

Personally it's harder to deal with when you have gay friends who consider you cute while you're not gay yourself.

Also, not speaking from experience here :lmao

Also Adicchi hiiiii :XD
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Random Paradise

Hiiiii, Baka-chii! :hug

:XD

There is this thing about girls and boys... girls can have this special connection without being homosexual. You know, the hugging, the kissing, the friendly love. Boys on the other hand... have bromance. :3c So yeah, I think it's just a girl thing. You boys don't really say when you like your male friend, right? At least in most cases.

Stay tuned for another episode of...

:BlahBlah
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Random Paradise

...I was just kidding :fan
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Random Paradise

:gwah

I see. :XD That's okay.

:shakefist
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
Re: Random Paradise

So much traffic all of a sudden.... I guess there is a genuine interest in this topic:jk

:loool
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Random Paradise

:amuse

It's an interesting topic. :3c
 

DLord.Van.Buuren

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 18, 2010
Messages
1,716
Reaction score
1,226
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
Re: Random Paradise

I heard that erotica is taking place in this thread :hee
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Random Paradise

:XD No, you haven't heard right.
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Random Paradise

it's the yuri thread
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
Re: Random Paradise

:XD No, you haven't heard right.
There is no point in contradicting them. They already have formed some kind of coalition :nono...and they like to tease us :nod.....so....guys tell me....is GL wrong??

EHehe...I know the answer but I just want your opinion:jk..
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Random Paradise

There is no point in contradicting them. They already have formed some kind of coalition :nono...and they like to tease us :nod.....so....guys tell me....is GL wrong??

EHehe...I know the answer but I just want your opinion:jk..
This seems likes a troll :iik
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top