Re: My one vice is I'm too nice... and my weakness is that I care too much
I think it's chocolate. You have a weird imagination.
I think it's chocolate. You have a weird imagination.
IKR....don't u lieeek it????I think it's chocolate. You have a weird imagination.

Haze!*sidles into thread warily*
Heya Addichi!
How's the new year treated you? Plans and direction?![]()

Then, study and even more study. Then (I hope), vocal lessons! \o/Adi, I have been meaning to ask. Are you the girl in your avatar and signature photo?
No. Second time such a thing happens. I just like to have sigs of photos.
Yeah I think I've also asked you that same question, cos at that stage you were still hiding your face. So I put 2 and 2 together and got 5![]()

This one could be too, but my hair's lighter.
Congrats on 1,000 posts!!!











...............AREN'T I SMART?![]()
