Off to the Next One

Status
Not open for further replies.

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: My one vice is I'm too nice... and my weakness is that I care too much

:fan
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: My one vice is I'm too nice... and my weakness is that I care too much

:rofl
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: My one vice is I'm too nice... and my weakness is that I care too much

:hmph
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
Re: My one vice is I'm too nice... and my weakness is that I care too much

Adi Chan :chuu
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: My one vice is I'm too nice... and my weakness is that I care too much

Ancy! :hug
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: My one vice is I'm too nice... and my weakness is that I care too much

:XD

Yep.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: My one vice is I'm too nice... and my weakness is that I care too much

Happy birthday Adrienne :hug
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
Re: My one vice is I'm too nice... and my weakness is that I care too much



ADIII Happy B-day girl....:chu

and many many :hug
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: My one vice is I'm too nice... and my weakness is that I care too much

:confetti Happy Bday Adi!! :confetti​
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: My one vice is I'm too nice... and my weakness is that I care too much

Happy Birthday, Adi!
:confetti :confetti :confetti​
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: My one vice is I'm too nice... and my weakness is that I care too much

 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: My one vice is I'm too nice... and my weakness is that I care too much

Wow, Lori! xD

Thank you, people! :wtf

Now, party hard! :confetti

And this is for you guys:


 
Last edited:

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,763
Reaction score
26,112
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: A Teen No More

Happy 20 Adi - chan ~~~
How was it?
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: A Teen No More

It was like... 1 and a half hour extra work, spending an hour with my boyfriend and then going home, eating and then... Working. o.o And then no work done. ._.

But it was fun, kinda! :D I'm gonna have two parties next week, just waiting for my money. xD
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top