Re: The Dreamer's Disease
Discoooo
unfortunately i was too young during disco time
Discoooo

unfortunately i was too young during disco time



Discoooo
unfortunately i was too young during disco time![]()

Life's good! No birds so far though.Hey Adi, how's life at your place? Did you caught any birds lately?![]()



hope you're doing fine? 




I asked Adi what your message meant...:@bob: Немоах да те разбера![]()
[17:34:39] Adriana: You missed a character, Bob. ^^
[17:35:06] Adriana: "Не можах да те разбера" means "I could not understand you"
[17:35:08] Adriana: Oh.
[17:35:17] Adriana: Stupid people on the net.

You... maniac!I asked Adi what your message meant...:
![]()

No. -_-'lol people still hang on skype? lol




So you're studying now? I have absolutely no idea what you're doing at the moment so give me an updateNii-chan!![]()
I'm good, but I'm a busy-busy bee. Gotta work, study, live and all that.![]()
but that sounds like you're quite happy 