Off to the Next One

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: One Lifetime Is Not Enough

why do guys like yuri?? I will never understand that :oh
I kinda... understand it. :oh Doesn't mean that I like it though.

What I don't get is how girls can like yaoi...
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: It's a Different Path from Yours That I Will Have to Find

I do not like anything out of regular but come on, its so obvious :hurr.
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: It's a Different Path from Yours That I Will Have to Find

Yeah he does, he told you it on Skype :tss
Yeah, but he was drunk then. Who knows if he meant it or not. xD And we all love eachother in that weird Internet kind of way.
We do, don't we?:oh
Maybe he meant that.

I do not like anything out of regular but come on, its so obvious :hurr.
Yeah, I know it's obvious. xD I guess it's nice to look at and all :hurr but think about it, if you really like a girl and she's not into men...?
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: It's a Different Path from Yours That I Will Have to Find

:arf
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: It's a Different Path from Yours That I Will Have to Find

Yeah, but he was drunk then. Who knows if he meant it or not. xD And we all love eachother in that weird Internet kind of way.
We do, don't we?:oh
Maybe he meant that.
Who knows with him ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

---------- Post added at 02:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:37 AM ----------

Yeah, I know it's obvious. xD I guess it's nice to look at and all :hurr but think about it, if you really like a girl and she's not into men...?
...then she's a lesbian? :edu
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: It's a Different Path from Yours That I Will Have to Find

Who knows with him ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Yep. Who knows. I won't be bugging him about it anymore. xD I don't want to annoy you, Adam! :hug

...then she's a lesbian? :edu
Why thank you, Lord Obvious Bear.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: It's a Different Path from Yours That I Will Have to Find

Well...yeah, it was obvious. That's why I was being obvious, because I didn't know what your point was :oh
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: It's a Different Path from Yours That I Will Have to Find

Well...yeah, it was obvious. That's why I was being obvious, because I didn't know what your point was :oh
:oh

It's obvious! :arf
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: It's a Different Path from Yours That I Will Have to Find

Okay, so the question was what if you really like a girl and she's not into men? What's the answer supposed to be to that? :headscratch

---------- Post added at 02:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:51 AM ----------

And what does that have to do with Ancy x Adi? :nrr
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: It's a Different Path from Yours That I Will Have to Find

xD

I meant that I think a boy wouldn't like it if the girl he likes is just not into men.

And there's no Ancy x Adi, there's only Ancy + Adi = BFF (Skype version).
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: It's a Different Path from Yours That I Will Have to Find

Blai + The Skype girls
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
Re: It's a Different Path from Yours That I Will Have to Find

Ady+Ancy=BFF (Skype version) :hurr me gusta



I'll talk to ya tonight then:hee
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: It's a Different Path from Yours That I Will Have to Find

Yay! :wtf

I see. So this is how you make people talk with you on Skype. :XD
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: It's a Different Path from Yours That I Will Have to Find

STORONGAAAAAAAAA
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: It's a Different Path from Yours That I Will Have to Find

xD

I meant that I think a boy wouldn't like it if the girl he likes is just not into men.

And there's no Ancy x Adi, there's only Ancy + Adi = BFF (Skype version).
Uh...I don't know, they'd dislike it :oh
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: It's a Different Path from Yours That I Will Have to Find

Well that was my point. :D
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: It's a Different Path from Yours That I Will Have to Find

But again...what does that have to do with Adi x Ancy? :oh
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: It's a Different Path from Yours That I Will Have to Find

Adi x Ancy? I approve :thumbs
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top