Offering Help with story ideas

KazigluBey

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Aug 29, 2007
Messages
25
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Since the main focus I've had for the past few years is story writing and all that entails, I'd be more than happy to offer assistance to anyone who's stuck on an idea or would like some suggestions. I figure I might as well make myself useful around here. :D
 

eni

MH's Socialworker ٩( ᐛ )و ♡
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jul 21, 2006
Messages
14,313
Reaction score
1,730
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Ehm, do you mean Fanmanga? Then I would move this thread to the correct section^^

Or do you mean manga recommendations?
 

KazigluBey

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Aug 29, 2007
Messages
25
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I mean helping people who are creating their own Manga, original work that isn't based on alternate versions of already created Manga. :)
 

eni

MH's Socialworker ٩( ᐛ )و ♡
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jul 21, 2006
Messages
14,313
Reaction score
1,730
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Hm, then it's better in the Fanmanga section because that's the place for everyone who wants to create a manga... although... we should rename it in Amateur manga or similar, the current name is misleading *thinks thinks*
 
Last edited:

doobious

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2005
Messages
92
Reaction score
8
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I agree "Amateur manga" is a much more appropriate title -- also maybe have it higher up on the forum so's more people look at them :-P

[eni]This is getting offtopic now, so psshhh :amuse [/eni]
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Waterdroplet

Translator
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 9, 2008
Messages
49
Reaction score
2
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
I suggest you PR in a forum section of deviantART. I found artists to collaborate there. :D
 
Last edited:
Top