Yep, the waiting for berserk is sure to make you insane.
By the way, c'mon, you really can't take on Miura, that man's a genius. You can take one random berserk manga page and just cry 'cause of its beautifullnes. Every single drawing line is so full of art, passion and love.
I once used to be annoied by the release schedule too. But i love this masterpiece so much i would be glad to wait a full year to read one single chapter. I mean, once a chapter (cant remember wich one) took about two months to be released, I was like mad, but when i finally read it, i realized why it took so much. The two armies (i couldn't believe every single soldier, hundreds of them, was hand drawn) where something i never saw on a piece of paper.
So I would only like to say, if you really love this manga, you should not complain about waiting, since the longer the wait the more astonishing the chapter. Can't wait for serialization to restart, take all the time you need Miura-sensei ^_^
sorry for the bad english...