Info - Official Fanbook Volume 10.5 | Page 4 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Info Official Fanbook Volume 10.5

Natsumi1201

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Canada
OMG this is so coool!!! Thanks so much for providing these amazing profiles! Btw can I beg for Mitsuya Akuto's data? Thank you!

Last edited:

FrostyMouse

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
It's always nice to see new members in the SPoT section. Welcome to both MH and our small corner of MH, Natsumi. :)

Well, Sai's been busy lately, so I'm not sure when he'll get to the next one, but probably.

Sai

THE MH FOODIE
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Tech
Reaction score
Country
Earth Kindom
I'm mostly just busy with my day job....at night I'm usually just tired and lazy ^^;; especially last night where I didn't post anything because I received my new camera in the mail so I was messing with that all night.

Anyhow, here is a page of Q+A

Q24: For Date’s techniques, “Danji no Haru” blew away 1 person and “Danji no Natsu” blew away 2 people. So about how strong are “Aki” and “Fuyu”?
(TN: Haru is Spring, Natsu is Summer, Aki is Fall, and Fuyu is Winter)
A24: Hmmm, I think they can probably blow away about 3 to 5 people?

Q25: How did Date get that cross shaped scar on his head?
A25: Byoudouin and Oni caused those scars. The larger of the two was caused by Byoudouin.

Q26: Mitsuya is called [Akuto-niisan] by Yanagi and has also taught him [Data Tennis]. Could you please tell us their relationship?
A26: He was just the ‘older brother’ in the neighborhood. Surely, this was back when he lived in the countryside.

Q27: When they asked “Has Shiraishi started to say funny things yet?”, did that mean back in the old days he never said funny things?
A27: That’s right. It was a long story, so I didn't really come up with a punch line...

Q28: Do Taira and Hara get along with the other Shitenhouji members at the camp?
A28: When they’re free they get along with them just fine.

Q29: Why did Irie cultivate that kind of play style?
A29: Because just like a spoiler rich kid who tells lies to his parents, he craves attention.

Q30: There seems to be a difference between Irie’s front and reverse faces. Which one of these represents his true personality?
(TN: The front and reverse here are like the two sides of a coin. The question is in reference to his acting face and his troll face)
A30: No one knows what his real personality is like. Everything is a mystery about him.

Q31: Tokugawa has been living abroad from about the time he was 5. In the time did he ever hear about Ryoma in America or maybe even Atobe in England?
A31: He wasn't especially aware of either of them, I think.

This is the last page of the 1st Stringer Q+A The next few pages a focused on the middle schoolers.

I'll bump Akuto up to get his profile done sooner rather than later Natsumi. Maybe I'll do his tomorrow night or so.

-Ken-

Reaction score
Country
Thailand
Is Q29 saying that Irie is a rich kid? Or is he just want saying he play that way because he want attention?

Sai

THE MH FOODIE
Tech
Reaction score
Country
Earth Kindom
I think its more that he craves attention.

Bowser

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Where it says only the Seigaku 3rd Years know the reasons behind Yamato's appearance changes, is that the 3rd Year Middle Schoolers or the High Schoolers?

FrostyMouse

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Where it says only the Seigaku 3rd Years know the reasons behind Yamato's appearance changes, is that the 3rd Year Middle Schoolers or the High Schoolers?
Well, there are no high school Seigaku players. I don't believe Seigaku's an escalator school either, so...It references the middle schoolers.

Natsumi1201

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Thank you so much Sai(or Shamam lol?)!! Can't wait to see it!! If your day job is really busy and you get tired, it doesn't matter to posting at later time, take some rest first! Appreciate your work :DD

Reactions: Sai

LetalHawk

Reaction score
Country
Spain
Thank you so much Sai(or Shamam lol?)!! Can't wait to see it!! If your day job is really busy and you get tired, it doesn't matter to posting at later time, take some rest first! Appreciate your work :DD
Natsumi, it's Sai :D welcome to the MH forum!

Sai, can I beg for Fuwa and Ohmagari's data?

Sai

THE MH FOODIE
Tech
Reaction score
Country
Earth Kindom
Yeah, I'll try to get a bunch of First stringers done this weekend since they have the most mystery surrounding them.

Ninomiya

Intl Translator
Reaction score
Country
Marine Headquarters
Well, there are no high school Seigaku players. I don't believe Seigaku's an escalator school either, so...It references the middle schoolers.
I thought Seigaku was a school with a High School division.
Note how Hyoutei and Makinofuji have High School divisions
and their full names are Hyoutei GAKUen and Makinofuji GAKUin.

I always assumed there was an HS division.

-Ken-

Reaction score
Country
Thailand
I thought Gakuen is public school? It shouldn't be related to whether or not it have HS or not.

Atobe the king

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
United States
Gakuen just means Academy iirc. Rikkais full name is Rikkai Dai Fuzoku chuu, rather than gakuen and iirc they go all the way up to university. I'm going to assume Hyotei is a private school lol.

Ninomiya

Intl Translator
Reaction score
Country
Marine Headquarters
Gakuen just means Academy iirc. Rikkais full name is Rikkai Dai Fuzoku chuu, rather than gakuen and iirc they go all the way up to university. I'm going to assume Hyotei is a private school lol.
Thanks, well Fuzoku should perhaps mean University then?
Since Rikkai goes from Middle School -> High School -> University.

But then Fudomine has an Elementary School but there is no hint in its name that it has one.

I suppose there's no way to tell, but I did believe Seigaku had an HS division.
I think its because the OVA of Seigaku + Shiten training camp had Kikumaru mention he was going to the Seigaku HS division with the others whilst Oishi said he was going to a different High School.

Sai

THE MH FOODIE
Tech
Reaction score
Country
Earth Kindom
I guess I'll clarify on some of these terms then.

Gakuen (学園) - Means Academy. This is usually a local private school accepting only students that live in the area.
Gakuin (学院) - Also means Academy. This is a school that accepts students from nationwide typically.
Dai Fuzoku (大付属) - This means a University Annex. The Dai is short for Daigaku aka Univeristy. This is a school that is already affiliated with a university. Typically I believe these are elevator schools spanning the grades all the way into university.
Chuu Gakkou (中学校)- Means Middle School. Probably a public school.
Chuu Toubu (中等部) - Means Middle School section, implying there are other grades included. Examples are Seigaku's full name is Seishun Gakuen Chuu Toubu. Hyotei's is aso Hyotei Gakuen Chuu Toubu.

---------- Post added at 04:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:05 AM ----------

Start off today with one of the Fodder High Schoolers since it was quick. Going to do Mitsuya's in a bit.

Migihashi Itarou
He will show you his perverted fascination with the right side. With his iron will, he excels at leadership

Supplemental Data
-He is the former court leader of Court 2

Height: 188cm
Weight: 77kg
Handedness: Right
Eyesight (Unaided): Right: 1.5 Left: 0.8
Playstyle: Right Rounder
Shoes: Prince PRohold Tour VII CG DPS2C7
Racket: Prince EXO3 Black 100

School Year: High School 3rd Year
Birthday: 8/4 (Leo)
Blood Type: Type B
Hobbies: Looking up Information on Idol Group called The Chocolates
Family Members: Father - Mother - Little Brother - Older Sister
Committee: Student Beautification Council
Favorite Color: Warm Color types
Favorite Food: Deep Fried Bread Crusts
Thing he wants most: The Newest Chocolates Album
Thing you're bad at: Sketchy looking people
Specialty outside of tennis: Messing around with PCs

Kurobe Memo:
A problem with him is his low interest in the left side of the court. It's an urgent matter to strengthen his mental.

Atobe the king

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
United States
Thanks for the clarification Sai,if Gakuens are limited to students in the area....and everyone in Hyotei is rich. Guessing Hyotei is in upper crust Tokyo lol.

ShikiKira

Reaction score
Country
United States
Actually, Seigaku is an escalator school. In Genius 160, there are several students saying that Tezuka was going to a hospital in Kyushu that is near their university. Also in Genius 19 on the school sign behind Kirihara states that Seigaku is the middle school department.

Ninomiya

Intl Translator
Reaction score
Country
Marine Headquarters
Hey ShikiKira!
Nice you joined man.

Welcome to MH, to those on here, ShikiKira is also one of the core members at the wikia.

-Ken-

Reaction score
Country
Thailand
Atobe in a public school? Blasphemy :arf
Sorry if there's blasphemy with me not understanding a language that I only study for 3 months. What I found to be more blasphemous is that someone would think misunderstanding a word in a language you don't know can be a "blasphemy".