- Joined
- Jan 31, 2006
- Messages
- 2,916
- Reaction score
- 2,205
- Age
- 39
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
The 1st Stringer stats are updated since they've been mentioning having gotten stronger while abroad like in the Case of Kaji.
Ryoma/Seigaku actually played against almost all of those guys, so this doesn't contradict Sai's statement. The only exceptions are Krauser, Kadowaki and Sakata, none of which showed any sort of reaction.But on the second part, sure before the Nationals, people didn't know Ryoma by face. But after the Nationals, all the teams recognized Ryoma upon arrival after his epic entrance to the U-17 Camp.
This is because Ryoma was a rookie who won the nationals.
It's most likely two 1 set matches though. Which would be in line with, say, Ochi's description, who is starting to have problems in the latter half of a 3 set match (so after 1.5-2 sets).And Stamina 4=being able to last 2 match? That's nice to know.
It was only said that Daishaarin is a more dangerous move than 108th Hadokyuu, there was no direct power comparison.Kintaru was supposed to be the best player at his school, and have more power than gin, but his stats show gin as stronger.
They don't.still don't know if these account for Auras and stuff right?
Ah, it's not really. It'll be more, but not out of the realm of possibility. When I was flying from Germany to London, I was considering taking a same day flight, but it wasn't worth the extra 100 pounds or so, so I booked one a few days ahead.What Niou say does kind of make sense, though. Booking same day flight should be insanely expensive and impossible.
If I'm going somewhere or taking a vacation, I'll always book months in advance because it's much cheaper, but it's not as if it's unfeasible to book on short notice. Plenty of people do all the time. A businessman needs to talk an unexpected trip, you know, the like.I normally book my flight about 3-6 months in advance, so I wouldn't know about that. I heard from a few of my friends complaining how expensive it was, though.
Tokugawa Kazuya Migihashi Itarou
Oni Juujirou Miyako Shinobu
Irie Kanata Washio Issa
Kishimoto Masato Suzuki Shun
Handa Yoshimasa* Matsudaira Chikahiko
Taniyoshi Kigarashi Kobayashi
Ishimaru Mihito Hisajima
Nakagauchi Sotomichi Miyamoto
Sekine Kazuyoshi Takei Toshio
Yamato Yuudai Yukimura Seiichi
*Was wrongly translated as Hitsujida Torimasa before.
Of all the stupid explanations Konomi gave, this is probably the worst.'Mental - 6: If he views you as a lower rank, he'll place a handicap on himself. As such, he generally overestimates his own abilities. However, should he get to be at a disadvatange, he is able to correspond appropriately.
Ken, as of right now, it's Kazuya vs Byoudouin for the No. 1 badge and Ryoma vs Ryoga for the No. 4 badge. Of course, given that Ryoga's training Ryoma now, who knows what will happen going forward.Yeah, Hardy is confusing. "Correspond appropriately" is worth 6 mental? Weird.
Tokugawa vs Ryoga will be awesome, but I wish they interact more and have the little brother thing actually being mention in the manga. I want to see it drawn lol.
I believe two panels now have definitively said Kazuya vs Byoudouin. Of course, it could change.It hasn't been confirmed though (you can say that it was indicated in a panel, but it could be just Konomi trying to trick everyone, just like he could be doing now naming Tokugawa's and Ryoga's "rivalry").
Ryoga is obviously training Ryoma, so that match won't happen... so, who else is left for Ryoma (the main character)?
Of course not. Atobe is.I believe two panels now have definitively said Kazuya vs Byoudouin. Of course, it could change.
Ryoma was the main character of Genius, not of Golden Age.