Info Official Fanbook Volume 23.5

mathematicianrcg

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 17, 2020
Messages
2,528
Reaction score
484
Age
28
Country
Philippines
We should get a fanbook when the WC ends, after the finals. I hope it contains the stats from a lot of foreign players plus more info about them we don’t know.
Next Fanbook

Spain Players Profile and Stats

Hope we see the "Giant" profile. Which Hardy and I guessing he is a doubles specialist.

Rodrigo skills will probably listed too. Though, I guess he is just a weaker Mares.

Hope Konomi will add more lines for Kuraraga Tatsuta. His vague statement of "He is as strong as Amadeus" kinda felt incomplete. And he is a real character. Konomi said Kuraraga is one of his favorite names he invented in his story. He even outright said that if there were more space, he would draw him.

Howling. Hopefully he add some explanations for each howling.

Bismarck's and Siegfried's Existence Boundary Howling. We don't know what are the components resonate.
 
Top