Discussion Official Rak Discussion Thread

Ripcord

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 9, 2012
Messages
1,220
Reaction score
609
Gender
Male
Country
United States
aka the official Rak thread :hip

Rak entered the HF through the mirror shard. We have no idea how that worked, but he didn’t access it through the normal means (syncing on the train) to enter as data, and he didn’t enter with the key to enter as he is for real.

I guess this hinges on whether Rak is data or he’s real, but I was wondering that he won’t be leaving in the same way he entered if he goes out with everyone else. Maybe this detail will be glossed over, but is he susceptible to forgetting things when he leaves the HF or is he exempt like everyone else that entered with the key?
 

Vitala

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 20, 2018
Messages
601
Reaction score
630
Age
33
Country
Cape Verde
Just irregulars will forget nothing if they spoke about what they saw, but the rest will forget, Gustang said so, that those rules doesn't apply to them, the only rule they can't break is returning as ranker that is why he gave the master key to baam.
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,849
Reaction score
23,519
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
aka the official Rak thread :hip
It is now.. (How did we not have Rak thread??! I have failed as moderator:emocat)

Only one thing do to. Shamelessly blame it on my predecessor! @syx you bastard why didn't you make a Rak thread!!

Rak entered the HF through the mirror shard. We have no idea how that worked, but he didn’t access it through the normal means (syncing on the train) to enter as data, and he didn’t enter with the key to enter as he is for real.

I guess this hinges on whether Rak is data or he’s real, but I was wondering that he won’t be leaving in the same way he entered if he goes out with everyone else. Maybe this detail will be glossed over, but is he susceptible to forgetting things when he leaves the HF or is he exempt like everyone else that entered with the key?
The only way he gets out is the way Baam and the others got in right? It was a different door but he still should be able to use the door that Baam and the others used.

At least I hope so.

Also are we every going to find out why there was a statue of a guy that looked like Rak with huge horns on the hidden floor? Did nobody find that odd! Why would a place built by the Zahard and the 10 family heads have a mural of Rak on the wall?
 

Ripcord

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 9, 2012
Messages
1,220
Reaction score
609
Gender
Male
Country
United States
It is now.. (How did we not have Rak thread??! I have failed as moderator:emocat)

Only one thing do to. Shamelessly blame it on my predecessor! @syx you bastard why didn't you make a Rak thread!!

The only way he gets out is the way Baam and the others got in right? It was a different door but he still should be able to use the door that Baam and the others used.

At least I hope so.

Also are we every going to find out why there was a statue of a guy that looked like Rak with huge horns on the hidden floor? Did nobody find that odd! Why would a place built by the Zahard and the 10 family heads have a mural of Rak on the wall?
My bet is that Rak is the native species that helped Zahard climb in the first place... like the Sherpas of the Himalayas
 

JFSJoey

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 6, 2018
Messages
8
Reaction score
6
Age
31
Country
England
My bet is that Rak is the native species that helped Zahard climb in the first place... like the Sherpas of the Himalayas
Seems like no one has noticed yet but I'm certain that Rak is a bloodmadder (one of the 10 families)
Thats why he has a stone statue of him. That's not him. Its Hendo Lok Bloodmadder.
More Clues:
They both are huge. hendo is over 13m tall according to the wiki
They both have very high shinsoo resistance
They both are innate defenders.
I always saw the connection but said nothing because I thought everyone already assumed the same. Made this account just to throw that out there
 

Ripcord

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 9, 2012
Messages
1,220
Reaction score
609
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Seems like no one has noticed yet but I'm certain that Rak is a bloodmadder (one of the 10 families)
Thats why he has a stone statue of him. That's not him. Its Hendo Lok Bloodmadder.
More Clues:
They both are huge. hendo is over 13m tall according to the wiki
They both have very high shinsoo resistance
They both are innate defenders.
I always saw the connection but said nothing because I thought everyone already assumed the same. Made this account just to throw that out there
Hey welcome to the forums. Don’t be shy and post all you want. I’m shy in real life but not on the internet!

:kamina

Having him as a Bloodmadder would be interesting. Makes me a little sad though because that means Rak will die a lot earlier than Bam and AA if that’s the case. It would parallel AA and how he was avoiding what he was good at.

One thing I’m not sure about though is that it was said Rak came from a place that only had turtles and Wraithraisers... and it was said that Wraithraiser is a species. Maybe Hendo Lok family are all wraithraisers, hard to say.

I have an idea that Bam will have at least one member connected to each great family in his team. So far we don’t have anyone from Hendo Lok, as far as we know.
 

JFSJoey

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 6, 2018
Messages
8
Reaction score
6
Age
31
Country
England
Hey welcome to the forums. Don’t be shy and post all you want. I’m shy in real life but not on the internet!

:kamina

Having him as a Bloodmadder would be interesting. Makes me a little sad though because that means Rak will die a lot earlier than Bam and AA if that’s the case. It would parallel AA and how he was avoiding what he was good at.

One thing I’m not sure about though is that it was said Rak came from a place that only had turtles and Wraithraisers... and it was said that Wraithraiser is a species. Maybe Hendo Lok family are all wraithraisers, hard to say.

I have an idea that Bam will have at least one member connected to each great family in his team. So far we don’t have anyone from Hendo Lok, as far as we know.
Thanks!

When I said Bloodmadder, I didn't mean a child of Hendo. I meant that Rak and Hendo come from the same place. So Rak would not be bound by that short lifespan curse

Also, Hendo Lok's nickname is "Long-Life Turtle"
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,849
Reaction score
23,519
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Thanks!

When I said Bloodmadder, I didn't mean a child of Hendo. I meant that Rak and Hendo come from the same place. So Rak would not be bound by that short lifespan curse

Also, Hendo Lok's nickname is "Long-Life Turtle"
That would be amazing. I never thought of the idea that Hendo could be anything other than human but the turtle thing is almost too much of a coincidence.

Especially now that we know Rak's tension is defensive. The best defender in the tower is Hendo. Maybe that's an inherent ability of the lizardmen.
 

Vitala

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 20, 2018
Messages
601
Reaction score
630
Age
33
Country
Cape Verde
I don't want to be pessimistic but does not hendo comes from the outside the tower while rak comes from the tower and the name of his species is wraithraiser while hendo lok is one of the great family, also having long life turtle as sobriquet doesn't make him connected to hendo , Aka is also a defender and we already saw a hendo regular and he looked human, it was even noted that his shinsoo resistance was high.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,674
Reaction score
61,376
Gender
Male
Country
France
Rak having the blood of someone from the 10 Families doesn't make sense to me. He is a powerful member of his species and one of his ancestors must have traveled with the 12 Warriors. The 12 Warriors are not Shinheuh like him, in fact, the Lo Po Bia have the abilities to tame Shinheuh. And the name of the head is still unknown. Considering what they said about him I would not be surprised if the Wrathraiser on the wall was one of his followers.
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,191
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
A thread for Rak :zomg

In this chapter it's hinted Rak is possibly a descendant of someone that betrayed the ten families. Possibly, Rak's species has some connection to Hendo or other head of ten families (as a servant, follower or something else, given many things were hidden about the first group of irregulars that climbed the tower like V and Arlen's story). Until now, not much was disclosed about him aside the few hints here and there like that wall and this sillhouette in the aforementioned chapter. His species lives in a place with turtles accordingly to wiki, maybe what Rak searches for is vengeance for his species for being exiled or even glory to prove himself a worthy warrior.
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,849
Reaction score
23,519
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
To be clear. I don't think he's a relative of Hendo either. The bloodline thing makes that nearly impossible but the turtle nickname thing is too much of a coincidence. So I do think he'll have something to do with Rak's species.

I just can't imagine they would make a mural like that for a sherpa either. That seemed like a monument. And in a place built for the data of the 10 families no less. So whatever he is, it's probably something special.
 
Last edited:
Top