Discussion Oh... The anxiety

Status
Not open for further replies.

roxas_strife2

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jul 20, 2008
Messages
124
Reaction score
19
Gender
Male
Country
United States
It's finally time. There's already pictures and translations. I can't wait to see the real thing... I've been dying to see this for months! >_<

I even stayed away from the forums just to keep the wait from becoming a huge distraction. This is going to be so amazing! :D

How about the rest of you? Overjoyed? Unable to sit still? I know I am! I've hardly been able to sleep for the past few days because of all the anticipation, but I don't mind. :D

[goods]New chapter is out. Locking this thread[/goods]
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Damura

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 25, 2008
Messages
2,488
Reaction score
474
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Please register to see the content of this post.
 

Mr.Aaron

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 5, 2008
Messages
599
Reaction score
82
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Please register to see the content of this post.
 

GAT-X252

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 27, 2007
Messages
2,363
Reaction score
3,047
Gender
Male
Country
Peru
Please register to see the content of this post.
 
Last edited:

roxas_strife2

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jul 20, 2008
Messages
124
Reaction score
19
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Please register to see the content of this post.
 

Tumerking

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Apr 23, 2008
Messages
242
Reaction score
40
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Please register to see the content of this post.
 

Damura

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 25, 2008
Messages
2,488
Reaction score
474
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Please register to see the content of this post.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top