Not open for further replies.

nihility24

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Bangladesh
Re: Old prediction thread

onewingdtenshi07 said:
I'm rooting for the original Syaoran; afterall, it was his heart that fell in love with Sakura anyways; and yea, the clone called Sakura the girl most precious to him, but only because he was influenced by Syaoran's heart.
This is a matter of debate. The real syaoran gave his heart to the clone syaoran, but he(real syaoran) didn't influence the clone syaoran.I mean the heart was real syaoran's but the feelings were clone syaoran's. Real syaoran only 'saw' what clone syaoran did, bcaz he gave the half of his heart using his eye.

THat reminds me, why cant Fye see using the eye clone syaoran took just like real syaoran?

sirius_fasha

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Tsubasa 142 Prediction Thread

Lunar_Guardian said:
Also i dont know why but I firmly believe he is the same Syaoran from CCS, atleast i really hope he is, but thats a low chance.
Nope, they are not the same person though they did share the same soul. At least that's what Yuuko said in xxxholic

Galth

Puella Magi
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
Tsubasa RC 143 Discussion Thread

Get chapter 142 in all it's glory here. (Oh my god, such a cliché line that was...)

More chess action! Sakura and Eagle meeting! Revelations?

What is Eagle telling her? What is Sakura telling him? I can't wait for the translation. Yay~! :nuts

Do your worst! Predict away, my little band of prophets! ~~~<3

There's a Chinese RAW/scanlation (we're talking on what it is) of chapter 143 over here. An English translation is in there as well. I think that's good enough to start the discussion. ~ Ayah

ckkdlek

Re: Tsubasa RC 143 Predictions Thread

method to travel dimensions alone? wow...quite a bit of surprise... this is getting more intresting :D !

Julia-the-Great

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United States

Wow, so Sakura wants to go off on her own, eh? And I'm sure Fai is considering taking off as well... Is this what we can call "The Great Fracturing"? Hmmmm...

But, I have a few ideas rolling around in my head as to what might go down if Sakura gets something that can allow her to cross dimensions by herself.

RSyaoron seemed upset when Sakura wanted to go to dinner by herself, so I'm sure he won't like it even more if she were to try to leave them all together. Kurogane told him that if he doesn't want her to go by herself, to just tell her. Perhaps this will be a parallel later, eh?

It's possible that they could split into two groups. If RSyaoron can't convince Sakura to stay with the main group, he might just go with her. (I don't think she'd like that much, especially if she were going after CSyaoron.) This is the only split that I can imagine, although Fai going with her would make some sense (though I don't think he wants to burden her with his trouble with Ashura...).

And then there's the wild horse of Sakura actually leaving ALONE, which could very well happen (although that might make the plot feel a little lopsided...).

Galth

Puella Magi
Reaction score
Country
Netherlands

Julia-the-Great said:
But, I have a few ideas rolling around in my head as to what might go down if Sakura gets something that can allow her to cross dimensions by herself.
A joke Xophien made to me today suddenly started to make sense after the translation: how about a third, grey mokona? :D

Yes, I know Yuuko and Reed only made two that we know of, but it'd be cool, ne? :( And it was confirmed there was no feather in this world, right? It can't be that? >.>

In a more serious note: I hope the thing Sakura gets isn't an 'it' but a 'he/she', some magical creature indeed or person to travel with her... The relation between the two would be interesting IF Sakura manages to slip away. :D

As for Fai, he wants the same thing Sakura wants to travel to Seresu, obviously, since with half his magic (or even with everything?) he isn't able to immediatly flop over there anymore, therefor he'll probably run off with Sakura to Seresu, before Sakura really sets off on her own. That'd mean RealSyao and Kurogane's immediate goal would be to follow them, as they're definatly needed in Seresu... Or they could go settle something a bit more personal in the meantime... How about getting that feather that Seishirou still has? :nuts Sakura doing what Sakura needs to do (get Syaoran back), Fai dealing with Ashura, RealSyao and Kurogane dealing with Seishirou, and all of them meeting again for this arc's big climax? :nuts

Awwww, so many cool possibilities. :wtf

Julia-the-Great

Reaction score
Country
United States

Khaludh said:
A joke Xophien made to me today suddenly started to make sense after the translation: how about a third, grey mokona? :D
Oh wow, I hadn't even thought about that, but that would be hilarious. :D

Khaludh said:
Awwww, so many cool possibilities. :wtf
I know! There are so many different ways this could go.

The only thing that concerns me if Fai were to travel off with Sakura is, how weak does he get if he doesn't get any of Kurogane's blood after awhile? How often does he have to drink?

Galth

Puella Magi
Reaction score
Country
Netherlands

Julia-the-Great said:
The only thing that concerns me if Fai were to travel off with Sakura is, how weak does he get if he doesn't get any of Kurogane's blood after awhile? How often does he have to drink?
Totally forgot that... And I think Fai might hope he can settle it with Ashura before he needs his new helping and then die in peace? Sounds very Faiish... Would mean we get an awesome Kuro-tan rescue-at-the-last-minute. X3

DemonDays

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
England
Re: Tsubasa 142 Discussion Thread

So Sakura wants to travel alone! What a revelation.
Is travelling with the real Syaoron getting to her that much, or could there be another reason?

And i have to applaud Kurogane on his little speech. It needed to be done.

nihility24

Reaction score
Country
Bangladesh

Now, lets face it guys.Why is Sakura traveling with Fai and the others. Fai can detect the magic trail of his eye that c!syaoran ate.So, she has a better chance of getting to c!syaoran if Fai is there. And Fai is dependent on Kurogane for blood. And as for R!syaoran....that's a mystery.Why is he traveling with them?He said at chapter 134 that he wanted to get smthing back....his heart? that he already has.

Why all of a sudden Sakura would want to travel alone? She doesn't even know which dimention c!syaoran is.

Julia-the-Great

Reaction score
Country
United States

nihility24 said:
Why all of a sudden Sakura would want to travel alone? She doesn't even know which dimention c!syaoran is.
Well, that IS a good point. But the bigger question would be, if she doesn't want to go it alone, why does she want it?

hopeakaarme

Reaction score

...I want to slap Sakura So. Much. Now.

Kurogane's speech was, however, indeed a needed thing. I suspect, though, that he directed it more at Fay than Syaoran. XD Hopefully the daft mage will take a hint...

Camena

Reaction score
Country
United States

This chapter was once again another rollercoaster ride. Oh sigh Oh woe.....

I don't think Sakura is going to use the method for herself. After all, she needs to Mokona to locate her feathers. But what is she thinking? It's so hard since I'm still thinking of her as the same Sakura from Cardcaptor Sakura and her famous saying, "Zettai daijoubu desu. (It'll definitely be alright.)" Now she's trying to be more selfish, and think of only herself, which I love but at the same time she's become so unpredictable.

And once again there's another scene where Kurogane tells Fai he knows what the magician is doing. "Don't think it's so noble to keep silent and think that no one can understand." Maybe Fai will cave in this time and tell his mysterious past? ...sigh, yeah I don't think so either.

phoenragon said:
Don't know what's going to happen, but I think we all agree that the Fai - Ashura arc is going to escalate soon. I have a few theories:
1. Ashura is going to follow the magical "trail" to Fai and seek to do him some kind of harm, which will ultimately will divide Fai from the group.
2. Ashura is going to follow the magical "trail" to Fai and seek to do him some kind of harm, which will call for Fai's disclosure of self to the group. They will unite against Ashura in order to protect Fai.
3. Ashura is going to follow the magical "trail" to Clone Syaoran and challenge him in an effort to find Fai.
4. Ashura is going to follow the magical "trail" to Clone Syaoran and join forces with him in an effort to find Fai.

I think theory no. 1 is 99% not gonna happen. They JUST introduced a major story arc involving the disappearing of another main character, so I don't think CLAMP would do another one in such a close succession.

Theory no. 4 is very unlikely simply because I imagine that Ashura would be above joining forces with ANYONE.

In my own opinion, no. 2 and 3 are the most likely. Comments anyone?
I agree, Phoenragon, no 2 and 3 seem to be the best bets with your predictions. I'm worried and excited about Ashura's inevitable discovery of Fai. Excited because I've waited for this since I first read Vol. 1. Worried because Fai is only at 50% of his magic abilities and I have a feeling that's going to be nowhere near enough to the upcoming confrontation.

...this is going to be one long week waiting for the next chapter...

hopeakaarme

Reaction score

Khaludh said:
Totally forgot that... And I think Fai might hope he can settle it with Ashura before he needs his new helping and then die in peace? Sounds very Faiish... Would mean we get an awesome Kuro-tan rescue-at-the-last-minute. X3
Oh, that would indeed be very Fay-like. And, I fear, exactly like something he would do. The question is, however, could he follow her? If the power Sakura seeks is to cross dimensions alone, she couldn't take Fay with her... And even with two eyes, Fay couldn't take himself to another world more than once. I fear Fay is still stuck with Kuro-pipi, no matter how much he may dislike it. (This doesn't mean, of course, that I'd disapprove of the idea of last-minute-rescue! 8D Just that it's rather difficult to get that to happen.)

onewingedsoldier

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom

I don't like the 'new' Sakura...I mean, it's great that she has such confidence and strength now, but she just scares me a bit XD It seems like Kurogane is the only character who hasn't changed really...
I really can't wait to find out more about Fai - it feels like we've been teased throughout the whole series on it, and soon we might find something out!! I bet that we'll only find something out about Fai when we're properly introduced to Ashura though...
*sigh* one more week to go...

ZsychPrime

Reaction score
Country
United States

Well, things seem to be changing in an unusual direction.

Maybe Sakura no longer cares about her feathers and only wants to reacquire clone Syaoran.

I don't expect Ashura to come around for a while yet, even if he has escaped.
... and my preliminary feeling is that he has something more twisted in mind, than just beating up Fai.

nihility24

Reaction score
Country
Bangladesh

*sign*
first, Asura has awakened .Now, the mafia chess guys are awakening some lady to fight in the chess tournament.
Awake me when the next chapter comes out.
*goes to sleep for a week*

When I least expected Kurogane's past to be revealed, it got revealed.When I least expected Asura to awaken , he woke up.And now when im expecting Fai to tell his past, he wont say anything......Fai's past will be revealed when I will least expect it.
So, im keeping my expectations low.....

phoenragon

Reaction score
Country
United States

I'm kind of relieved that Sakura's plan was to travel alone. Not that I want to see that happen, but when she talked about her plan to Fai in the last chapter, I was scared for RSyaoran's safety.... I didn't think Sakura would actually hurt RSyaoran, but since CLAMP has thrown so many curve balls in this series already, I was worried that it wasn't as much an impossibility as I thought.......

:offtopic I know this isn't exactly relevant to this chapter, but I think the situation with CSyaoran isn't what we think it is. Earlier in the series, weren't we lead to believe that the Syaoran in Fei Wang's possession was evil? I think there is more to CSyaoran than just a few spells. I find it VERY hard to believe that after all CSyaoran has been through and seen that he doesn't have a heart. Sure, his character can be attributed to his "nature" of collecting the feathers no matter what, but there were times when getting the feather back was obviously not his priority. Several times in Piffle world, he worried about other people in the race instead of rushing ahead to claim the feather. So much in the earlier chapters points to him having his own heart. :crying

Ok, I'm done with my weekly Syaoran rant... a Fangirl has to vent somehow. *sigh*

hopeakaarme

Reaction score

phoenragon said:
Sure, his character can be attributed to his "nature" of collecting the feathers no matter what, but there were times when getting the feather back was obviously not his priority. Several times in Piffle world, he worried about other people in the race instead of rushing ahead to claim the feather. So much in the earlier chapters points to him having his own heart.
As far as I understand, this is because he did have his own heart -- the one the RSyao gave to him. Though the heart was cloned, the feelings there were his own. He only became a bastard after he lost the heart he'd had since the beginning of the series.

Status
Not open for further replies.