OMO I'm just a bear

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
tfw spending time with lawl in-game isn't worth $17.50 to panda :feelsbadman
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
okay :scry

where do I begin :pout
Like I told Machi, the Fate/Stay Night Visual Novel :p Then again not sure if Machi is using the new version, which is definitely better than the original (and gives you alternative scenes instead of the sex, if you so want to :D). If you need help on how to get that, just contact me~

yeah fate VN requires concentration :hmph
Indeed, it does ;)
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,535
Reaction score
21,771
Gender
Female
Country
China
tfw disco snitches me

can we switch back to skype
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Yeah it does, in way worse ways as well :kappa
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Well, I'm sure there are customized ads through Microsoft's garbage. People can also obtain your IP address through it.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,535
Reaction score
21,771
Gender
Female
Country
China
hm well at least some effort has to be put in that, disco just blatantly gave away I was playing total war :kappa
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
What a disgusting anti-WoW person....
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,535
Reaction score
21,771
Gender
Female
Country
China
I'm not anti-WoW :lmao

It's just too much stuff to learn and takes too much time to get decent and such kek
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Sounds like a whole bunch of excuses to me. I guess it takes a lot to focus on your ROME Total War mekoniks.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,535
Reaction score
21,771
Gender
Female
Country
China
I mean compared to WoW the Total War series is far less complex likely

> Not to mention I'm familiar with that game already
 
Top