OMO I'm just a bear

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,228
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
I don't know whats with EU players and playing Lee Sin
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Did you check out berserk :zomg
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Yeah, but what's with the 200+ pages/chapter :emocat

starts off very spicy too btw kek
Nooo dude, those are the bad fan Edited Mangas, by no means use them... (and no, the chaps aren't actually that long, they first few are simply compiled as one volume, meaning chapter 1 is actually volume 1) xD I will send you a link, you can thank me later~
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
lawlllll~~~

There are so many horny people in FF,where are you
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
thanks nii :hurr
Sure thing :hurr

Berserk is a great manga, but know that you will have to read more than 300 chaps. I mean it's totally worth it's time, but you will certainly need some patience to read through all of that. Also, the manga needs some time to kick going, namely until the Golden Age arc starts, just so you know :D
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,534
Reaction score
21,737
Gender
Female
Country
China
Well, I've worked through Magi which had a similar amount of chapters, so I think I should be okay
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,228
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
Spicy how?
 
Top