OMO I'm just a bear

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
try without milk and use honey instead of sugar, you'll thank me later
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,534
Reaction score
21,736
Gender
Female
Country
China
You only add a little splash, just enough to add colour and taste
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,534
Reaction score
21,736
Gender
Female
Country
China
omo!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

aigoo this year my account becomes 6 years old 😤 I have to remember this time!
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,534
Reaction score
21,736
Gender
Female
Country
China
Im a very youthful animal 😤
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

'tat
 

Sanity Check

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2019
Messages
2,171
Reaction score
4,726
Age
41
Country
Akatsuki
I........ most important of all, dislike physical labor.

I like physical labor.

It keeps me from obsessively thinking about things.


:toc
 
Top