One page in Ch312 & Others

ToyBricks

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 31, 2007
Messages
174
Reaction score
95
Gender
Female
Country
China
Haven't posted my Bleach colouring here for a while. Here is my recent works.



 
Last edited:

weixiaobao

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 4, 2006
Messages
4,323
Reaction score
917
Gender
Male
Country
United States
they all beautiful... especially the second and third one :kkthumbs
 

OrangeRat

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 15, 2007
Messages
326
Reaction score
9
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
United States
very nice.

Edit. Incredible.
 

TheChosenOne

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 21, 2007
Messages
6,886
Reaction score
322
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Wow, they are all great, especially the third one, just amazing work. :)
 

ToyBricks

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 31, 2007
Messages
174
Reaction score
95
Gender
Female
Country
China
Thanks!

The third one is coloured for JOJOHOT's 2008 Bleach calendar. I was in charge of January. Here is the calendar version.

http://pic.yupoo.com/maidouzhuzhu/593744edbb8c/rkf2limy.jpg

There was a lot of colorists took part in this event.

Besides, can anyone tell me how to make spoiler? I'm not quite familar with the function.
 
Last edited:

Silhouette

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 1, 2006
Messages
1,222
Reaction score
48
Gender
Male
Country
New Zealand
Nice work ToyBricks

To use a spoiler, type--> [spoiler*] what you want goes here [/spoiler*] , remove the * and you get your spoiler tag ^^
 

Tessho Kawachi

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 18, 2007
Messages
38
Reaction score
3
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Thanks... Matsumoto is Amazing !
 

ToyBricks

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 31, 2007
Messages
174
Reaction score
95
Gender
Female
Country
China
Nice work ToyBricks

To use a spoiler, type--> [spoiler*] what you want goes here [/spoiler*] , remove the * and you get your spoiler tag ^^
Thank you.
 

Orochimaru

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 7, 2006
Messages
2,468
Reaction score
492
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
nice ^^
 

The Shadow

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Sep 13, 2007
Messages
116
Reaction score
2
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Gee, that's really nice stuff. Very tastefully colored.
 

lordHokage

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 19, 2007
Messages
4,697
Reaction score
421
Gender
Female
Country
Bahamas
I like them all especially the second and third ones. :D
 

Yabe

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 22, 2007
Messages
595
Reaction score
836
Gender
Hidden
Country
Italy
Do you have a daviantART account or somewhere I can subscribe for your works updates or something? You should be one of MH decent artists already I think.
 

alpvonkri

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 6, 2007
Messages
841
Reaction score
40
Gender
Male
Country
Mexico
I really like it, you put them the female touch!!!:amuse
5 stars!!!:D
 

Jaime F.

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2007
Messages
2,227
Reaction score
166
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Beautifully done ToyBricks, and so many of them too. It's always an event to look forward to when you post so many quality Bleach, and Naruto colorings. The first one I like a lot, but some of the lines are little bit to thick in some of the areas. The second one is classic, and the 3rd one is definetly one of the best out of the 4. As for the last one, i'm not the biggest fan of the Bleach character Byakuya, but it's definetly colored well to. Well it was cool seeing more of your Bleach colorings ToyBricks. I'm definetly looking forward to seeing more from you soon, so keep up the good work.
 

ToyBricks

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 31, 2007
Messages
174
Reaction score
95
Gender
Female
Country
China
Do you have a daviantART account or somewhere I can subscribe for your works updates or something? You should be one of MH decent artists already I think.


Oops, I'm so surprised that my old works are lifted to the front page.

And thank you all for your comments.

I don't have a daviantART account, neither a blog. My chinese online album cannot be accessed by others. OTZ

Maybe later I'll get all my coloring sorted out. I'm quite lazy XD.

Recently, I start to color Reborn. And I'll update my Reborn coloring in the following thread.

http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=38948
 
Last edited:

Jaime F.

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2007
Messages
2,227
Reaction score
166
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Oops, I'm so surprised that my old works are lifted to the front page.

And thank you all for your comments.

I don't have a daviantART account, neither a blog. My chinese online album cannot be accessed by others. OTZ

Maybe later I'll get all my coloring sorted out. I'm quite lazy XD.

Recently, I start to color Reborn. And I'll update my Reborn coloring in the following thread.

http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=38948
Well i'm glad your old colorings got pushed to the front, because apparently I, and a few others totally missed seeing these. I had noticed that these coloring weren't as good as some of your more recent ones, and I was wondering why. I guess I should of looked at the date first, but oh well. These old colorings are pretty good to, and you've definetly improved over the last 7 months since you first posted these in March. Well I hope you do some more Bleach colorisations soon ToyBricks. This section is very neglected in comparison to the Naruto arts section, and some new Bleach manga colorings would definetly be appreciated. You're definetly not obligated to do what i'm asking of you, so think of it as just a suggestion. I'd really like to see some new art here, so if you could even ask some of the other artists on your colorisation team if they'd be interested in coloring some Bleach panels, or pages, that would be great.
 

ToyBricks

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 31, 2007
Messages
174
Reaction score
95
Gender
Female
Country
China
Actually, I would like to color the Bleach. However, I can't find any page I like in recent chapters. Same as Naruto. That's why I color reborn now.

For my coloring team, most members prefer Naruto. I think I am the only one color Bleach continuously. OTZ
 
Top