One Piece anime fillers

HK-47

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
i'm going to start downloading one piece anime episodes soon. however thanks to the naruto anime, i now cringe at the sight of the word "filler." so what's the consensus on the OP fillers? are they worth downloading?

Last edited by a moderator:

Hermie

vs. The World.
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Norway
Yeh, they're pretty decent, compared to Naruto, at least. :)

They are even quite funny at times.

ltphil

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Germany
some of them are quite....amusing........

SPOILER

the addicional eps of the davy back fight.......

but the one with the memory thief :s

and

that little girl which can talk to the animals after eating a devil fruit...... :mad

i'm looking forward....to see what filler eps they will air after the enies lobby arc.....

Kaku

Reaction score
Country
Austria
the most are quite acceptable.

the only one i dont like is the first one, at least i think it was the first one.
even that one with the girl who can talk with animals

Strawhat_4491

Reaction score
Country
United States
I've only seen the eps on cartoon network, where can I get more episodes?

Saiga no Ueki

Reaction score
Strawhat_4491 said:
I've only seen the eps on cartoon network, where can I get more episodes?
Woah... you've only seen 4Kids terrible dub? Well here are the places where you can get the real deal then:
http://www2.kaizoku-fansubs.com/
http://www.gerusama.com/index.php
http://www.adc-heaven.com/

There are some gaps between these three groups, but they are all still actively subbing, so that isn't too big off a deal (unless you're too impatient to wait for them to release anything. :P)

white silver

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Hong Kong
Thanks to Naruto, Fillers has become the "taboo" of the anime world. One piece makes excellent fillers and I really love them! They put much effort to the fillers as well as the episodes.

SchmoDawg

Reaction score
kunai jutsu said:
Thanks to Naruto, Fillers has become the "taboo" of the anime world. One piece makes excellent fillers and I really love them! They put much effort to the fillers as well as the episodes.

Fillers have always sucked its not just cause Naruto's suck that they are taboo. I mean look at Kenshin they just ruined an amazing manga by creating a completely different ending then the manga because they had caught up to the manga, Inuyasha Also had terrible fillers.

white silver

Reaction score
Country
Hong Kong
SchmoDawg said:
Fillers have always sucked its not just cause Naruto's suck that they are taboo.  I mean look at Kenshin they just ruined an amazing manga by creating a completely different ending then the manga because they had caught up to the manga, Inuyasha Also had terrible spoilers.
Okay, maybe Rurouni Kenshin too (and they could've done the Jinchuu ark *boohoo*) as well as FMA. But still, One Piece fillers owns all fillers!

SchmoDawg

Reaction score
kunai jutsu said:
Okay, maybe Rurouni Kenshin too (and they could've done the Jinchuu ark *boohoo*) as well as FMA. But still, One Piece fillers owns all fillers!

Yeah They do best have the best fillers

enzomars

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Yep but can someone precises wich eps are actually fillers ( numbers : 100-110? smth like that for exemple)

I just get into OP a month ago , i started with the anime till eps 180 but i found out that there's more eps.
So i want to dl the rest on gerusama but i don't want filler crap.

Now i started the manga and i'm actually at chap 370 . But i remember dwlding eps 249 and the animation level was so great i have to get all of it.

venicia777

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi
ltphil said:
thanks....
but i really hope nobody will use that...

i mean..come on...at least you have to look it once (the fillers)...they aren't that bad...
they arent bad at all. If it wasnt that i read One Piece Manga i wouldnt have known that the filler episodes were actually filler. Anyone who says One Piece fillers suck has a very bad form of bias or distate for filllers in general. Some mangabased anime fillers suck- like more than 90% of naruto, kenshin, and some inuyasha fillers.

But fillers in One Piece and Bleach are that good.  it is really annoying always hearing complaints, especially about something that coulda easily have been bad.

Azurel

Reaction score
Country
Singapore
OP fillers are good, really.. I didnt even know it's filler until I read some threads XD coz I haven't read all of the manga, just bits and pieces..

Fillers aren't all bad.. I take everything with a pinch of salt, including Naruto fillers, I mean it's not part of the story but we do get to see the characters just making a fool out of themselves.. I kinda view fillers like a commercial.. something to amuse me while waiting for them to get back to the actual story.. And PoT fillers are way way way funny.. I simple adore the chibis ^^

bakashijinsan

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
yep! One Piece fillers are quite good since they're all funny except the filler arc before entering grand line. I can't seem to like it. The others are good. If I hadn't read the manga, I'd pretty much would say that it's still part of the story. :D

raptor02_2001

Reaction score
Country
United States
nah , you will love filler in ONe piece , some of them dislike few fillers, i dont mind , i just watch and enjoy if you love One piece then you will enjoy with fillers and

i dont like wiki esp and filler number

better information is http://arlongpark.net/Anime/Episodes
it is more reiabile help for you