Seems like that was fake after all..Omg omg omg had to be there a poneglyph. Wondering if it's the red one or not.
A letter from lily? Omg robin getting the lore dump.
And Galahorjn, had to be there. It'll announce Ragnarok and begin the great war prep.
Yeah, in redon post we only know 1 of them are Lili letter, the other still unknow.Interesting..in one Spoiller it said whats inside the box and.. NOT in the other..
What if he can only use CoC with his hands? I doubt it since that’s his fighting style but still.I doubt biblo can have the missing poneglyph. It went missing a couple decades ago IIRC and the chest has not been opened in hundreds of years. If Gallaghorn is in the chest then I'd think it's too early to use it. Just as it was too early to bring down wano's walls some time back. The horn starts the war but it's difficult to imagine who could be waiting for it. Zunesha maybe but most currently living folk are too young to have any notion of it. Maybe an ancient weapon or dormant android army... Could even be that gallaghorn just straight up brings down the adam tree or the red line.
Seems like chapter 595 will be relevant(paraphrasing a bit):
Ivankov: The 99 recipes are part of the bridal training. I am not teaching them to a stranger! If you want to learn them you need the heart of a maiden and learn newkama karate!
Sanji: Never! I was born to love women, not to be their friend!
Iva: Interesting, I will give you a chance! You will steal the 99 recipes from the masters across the island while they try to put you in an adorable little dress! Lets see how long you can resist as a man!
I did misremember some of this, I thought the okama catching up to sanji and getting him in a dress was after this exchange but rather it happened earlier during a cover story. IF this is what Gaban's comment about sanji was about then it'll be interesting to see how oda tackles this because there are multiple ways to go about it. Does sanji embrace his okama self? Or does he sort of... put his trauma behind him? Supposedly sanji fought newkama and learned their martial arts but we've never seen him use any. IIRC the last time his training was referenced it was when he learned blue walk to fly away from the okama. Sanji suddenly embracing being a maiden at heart does sound like a rather substantial change to his character so such a development doesn't seem likely.
I'd be fairly astonished if sanji is given such an absurd limitation. Sanji will give up womanizing before he starts punching stuff.What if he can only use CoC with his hands? I doubt it since that’s his fighting style but still.
I’m curious how they go about this too tbvh. There has to me some sort of self reflection that takes place and the only self reflection he needs is how he views women? Maybe he needs to understand that women aren’t to be lusted over but to be seen as equals? Maybe he was a bit transphobic but learning to accept everybody?
This is gonna be very interesting
He did a lot with this chapter.. so yes. That takes its own chapter.. he just introduced it. If you hate serialized work, just wait a few weeks to read it.I am sick of Oda using cliffhanger on every little thing. Would it really hurt to tell about the box, Lilly and what the box content in one chapter? Shit like this made this manga 1/3 longer than it should be
Writing that way is part of the format. It obviously works, you are hooked for the reveal.--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
He seems to be going super fast with these fights. Making these two guys into complete fodder.. no challenge, nothing.. just training dummies. At least for Zoro.Somehow I don't buy sommers being defeated just yet. Him dying should be somewhat of a big event, something imu feels on the spot. Odds are sommers will continue to squirm away from zoro for a bit.
We don’t know if Sommer is even taken down, just a leaker thinking that what the screams mean.I get with lily letter n Sanji thing, Oda want countdown epic/suprise moment, atleast why not showing Zoro take down Sommer, are Oda plan something with his running, this chap litterly give 0 progres its like watching Dressrosa anime lol.