Yeah, good thing Luffy and the boys aren't there. They would practically cheer on Killingham because you know, laser = cool.
Hah, Sommers really run for his life and thought he will succeed. Guess hunter dosen't appreciate being hunted, lol. Well, honestly after seeing all panels before his death apparently got offscreened I don't mind that he got killed off like this. Sure, it would be more satisfying to see him being finished by Zoro but that scream was good too. I bet when anime will get to that point Toei will make it sound hilarious. Anyway about Shuri, I'm glad SHE woke up not Gunko but like assumed before raws she may think she don't deserve kindness or forgiveness at all. Actually she could also think that she need to run away to not hurt anyone anymore in case her evil personality return. But I don't know what fact that she woke up could bring to the table. After all this build up I hope that at least she won't go back to Imus side to assist him. That would be really disapointing after Brook learned that what happened to Reuven wasn't actually her fault and was ready to forgive her. Also box was opened but we still can't see what's inside. Well, mayby next time, I hope. And Sanji, whatever is that weakness of his he better figure that out. Giants seem to struggle, his opponent is basically laughing at him and his rival apparently finished his job so he can't fall behind. Btw I hope his weakness dosen't have anything to do with becoming okama. That would be silly and would require full redesign. I think what Sanji lack is some self love and self esteem. It's good that he's humble, espesially compared to his brothers but I think he need to put some worth on his existance. Oh and some acceptance would be also good. I feel like he struggle to accept himself ever since fact that he's part of royal family of Germa saw the light of day. And espesially after his modifications awakened during Wano. He's still himself but he also seem to keep somewhere on the back of his mind thought that things may not stay like that forever. In other words guess Sanji just need to stop doubting everything about himself and mayby that will help him awake conqueror. Though like it was in Zoros case it may take him a minute to figure out how to weaponize it.