Yup, Sommers is finished. Zoro isn't the kind of guy who let clear threat go just because he's running away without any will to fight. Also yeah, that IS Shuri. She just can't trust herself even though Imu is too busy to control her. But hmm, we already seen her crying probably seeing her fathers death but that thing about "her" saying "I want to live" is new. I'm not sure if that's Shuri who was saying that. There are theories that Gunko is actually someone else that "use" Shuris body. So mayby currently when Imu is busy and can't supress Shuris consciousness memories of both Shuri and Gunko mix together or something. Btw, about Sanji. I could miss something but when he told Killingham that he's cook? Like, how does he know that? I wasn't expecting that Killingham will start casual chat about cooking right now. Sanji clearly let him feel too comfy in this situation. I'm also bit confused about why Killingham is soo "chummy" with Sanji. I mean sure, he insults Sanji from time to time but he mostly use his name while talking to him which is unusual for Holy Knights and CDs in general, including Gorosei. Also yeah, judging from those flashbacks to WCI Sanji dosen't see much worth in his own life. His mother protected him from full transformation but it still feels like fact that his brothers and sister are programmed to listen to kings orders and sacrefice themselfs for good of the kingdom sits somewhere deep in Sanjis mind. That's why he keeps having those thoughts like "if I sacrefice myself things should be fine" or "if it's for sake of others I can become a monster". It's good that Sanji is soo caring and kind but he should also think about his own safety because he won't protect anyone while being dead.