One Piece Chapter 520 Page 6

RealMonkey

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 13, 2008
Messages
152
Reaction score
59
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I like the Lineart of RealMonkey. So i have colored it^^ I hoppe you like it:amuse

you are awesome^^ Mine will take a bit longer cause life is calling xD I gave everything the basic colors and shaded the first panel. your is dark and cool ^^
Thanks for using tha lines. I like it very mucho :D More people schould reply to that!!
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Yeah, it looks really awesome. As always I love your style and the detail you put in it, but this one has even more of that (the skin is awesomely done for example, I like that you can even see the veins through Luffy's skin in the first panel). Superb job! :D
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
very nice!! the colour choice is really great :kkthumbs
 

noot_das_schaf

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 27, 2007
Messages
158
Reaction score
180
Gender
Female
Country
Austria
really nice coloring! i like that style a lot!
 

Kaiser Will

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 8, 2008
Messages
1,295
Reaction score
456
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Nice work! I really want to colored this things like you, good choice of colors btw!
 

KroguZ

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 20, 2008
Messages
34
Reaction score
3
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
looks really great.
 

slippy

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 25, 2008
Messages
275
Reaction score
28
Gender
Male
Country
United States
nice nice
 

rukori

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 5, 2008
Messages
451
Reaction score
89
Gender
Male
Country
Israel
Cool... How much time does it take to draw something like that?
 

jawad100

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2008
Messages
84
Reaction score
129
Gender
Male
Country
Yemen
wow....it look very cool...nice work...
 
Top