Chapter One Piece Chapter 908 Discussion/ 909 Predictions

Discussion in 'Tree of Knowledge' started by desin24, Jun 8, 2018.

1. desin24

desin24 Mangahelper

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member

Mangahelper

Austria
    If you haven't seen the goodies yet, check here: Spoiler Pics and Summaries Thread
    24 Hour Spoiler Rule
    • MangaHelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters outside of chapter threads. This blockade ends 24 hours after an english scanlation is publicly released.
    • With consideration for your fellow members, posting discussion regarding a recently released chapter must be kept within [SPOILER][/SPOILER] tags until 24 hours have passed after the chapter's release.
    • Please also be considerate when creating discussion threads during this spoiler time. We ask that any posts made within this period be spoiler tagged and that the thread title not be a dead give away to chapter events. The staff team will adjust these threads if and when needed.
    • For series with no forum, [SPOILER][/SPOILER] tags must be used while the 24 hour rule is enforced.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters on the forum.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released. We've eased up on the rule to allow discussion within spoiler tags, but please be adhere to these. Failure to do so may result in the removal of your post.

2. Pro Ban Corps

Pro Ban Corps Registered User

England
    What the fuck have they turned Kuma into?? I guess the revolutionary will be saving their lost comeradenow then.
    Jewelry bonney makes an appearance, she seems able to easily infiltrate the holy city, maybe she works for the revolutionary??
    Surprising spoilers man, knew the WG mods were a nerf for Kuma... SMFH
    P.S. Excuse my swearing, but it best indicates my rage and disguest at the kuma situation

3. kkck

kkck Waifu Slayer

神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike

Fire Nation
    Wait, so bonnie is the former queen of the sorube kingdom? Does that make her kuma's wife? Or daughter? Or am I reading this wrong?

4. Lexusflame

Lexusflame Registered User

United States
    what.... what did u just read?

nik87 likes this.
  5. Mifec

Mifec Registered User

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member

Croatia
    Dragon and Sabo better save their comrade and fuck up these disgusting fucks.

6. Lexusflame

Lexusflame Registered User

United States
    So there is someone above the Gorosei...
    Imu-sama must be the One Piece End Game baddie.... Curious

7. afromarco005

afromarco005 Registered User

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member

France
    So no shanks news this week it seems, the guy disappeared just as fast as he came.
    Imu sama a new character? I am betting that its just croco boy, his connections run deep...
    Also a new supernova enters the scene this could be interesting. Oda is on a roll one piece is at its most interesting since the new world saga started <3

Erix95, Spenzi and King Moe like this.
  8. Demonspeed

Demonspeed High Commander

伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member

Global Moderator

France
    So there is someone allowed to sit on the throne?

Teach is one of the targets along with Luffy, so I still think he is the one who'll be the final antagonist.

King Moe likes this.
  9. Hannibal Psyche

Hannibal Psyche Registered User

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity

United Kingdom
    There had to be. It seemed ridiculous that there was no one above the Gorosei. I couldn't buy it. It bothered me, but it seems I can have some peace of mind now, lol.

10. calimike

calimike Registered User

United States
    Is Kuma real flesh and blood?

11. Demonspeed

Demonspeed High Commander

伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member

Global Moderator

France
    He is a cyborg, right? So he is flesh and blood, but not entirely.

TrueRaiKage and King Moe like this.
  12. Jarajo

Jarajo Registered User

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner

Marine Headquarters
    Holy shit! What the fuck did they do to kuma?? And Imu is the crowned man? This is getting very interesting :)

13. Hannibal Psyche

United Kingdom
    Just read something from Orojackson by a user called "Plex" and he may have hit the nail on the head.
    1. National Treasures can be people.
    2. The Gorosei have fooled the world into believing there's no King of the world in the sense of giving belief to a democratic system.
    3. Plex made a good point in saying, Imu-sama might be the National Treasure.
    One thing for sure, since the WG lie about this (no world leader), it means revealing this truth would truly shake the world because it gives off the impression the Gorosei are indeed scum and untrustworthy. More so, it seems the Ope Ope no Mi would also allow him to switch personality into becoming Imu-Sama and on top of that, Immortality. He's made a very sound conclusion.

14. Zinc

Zinc Registered User

Singapore
    So Kuma was the former king of Sorube Kingdom and is a slave now ... i think connie is actually kumas mother and bonnies grandmother and since sorube lost its king and bonnie decided to become a pirate , connie decided to take the role of queen ? i think that imu-sama was given immortality by the previous ope-ope no mi user

15. Pandora

Pandora Registered User

Canada
    I think the thing with Imu is yet again a display of how hypocritical the WG like how they speak of justice but just butcher anybody who threaten their position and give a pass to scumbags as long as they don't try to challenge them .

That's why I believe Cobra won't be leaving the holy land alive ,he is a honest man dealing with people who are ruthless so he is very naive thinking that he can just go in there and ask the truth from a bunch of people who have been lying for 800 + years

16. Kato756

Kato756 Registered User

Brazil
    I can´t help but bow down to oda for being the first to keep my manga boner for 3 weeks straight WHILE giving no aswers to anything hes showing.

Tatsumaki, Freid, Takuan and 6 others like this.
  17. maravish

maravish Registered User

United States
    Maybe Imu -sama knows that Shirahoshi is Poseidon and wants her to be erased before she becomes a big threat. Seems like the discussion with Shanks is over already.

18. Kato756

Kato756 Registered User

Brazil
    If Imu-Sama is the same one as last chapter....maybe she is a bit of a yandere for Luffy XD?

Would make the gathering of his "harem" even more ironic

MOYcano 0.23 likes this.
  19. Hannibal Psyche

United Kingdom
    It's great to see what the WG really are, it was pretty much hinted by the their behaviour. How they destroyed Ohara was proof of it. The lies they sow to maintain the status-quo, if it's prominent at the base, we can expect it to be the same at the top.

Cobra is literally about to ask about the Void Century which is a secret. He's likely going to die. I thought he'd do so with an audience with other kings, but he's doing so in secret which is much more ominous about his future... plus being sick, they can easily just blame his health for his passing on. Vivi will likely tkae the throne after this Reverie.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 14, 2018, Original Post Date: Jun 14, 2018 ---
    No way Imu-sama knows Shirahoshi is Poseidon, otherwise, they'd have tried to capture her. I think she's feared because she can't get swayed by hatred regarding the goal the Fishman seek.

20. Pandora

Pandora Registered User

Canada
    It was obvious since Enies Lobby that the WG was rotten to it's core and since then it's gotten worse .Yup ,they don't give a damn about the peace ,they want to maintain the balance to protect their own position .

Yup ,he is walking to his death he will either fall from the red line get poisoned ,have Lucci pay him a visit at night but he won't leave .He is so naive it's absurd I mean his country suffered because of a man the WG allowed to roam free yet he didn't learn ...sigh

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.