BB wil come and join the war together with Shiryuu but not 'cause of an order of Sengoku. I believe that Sengoku woulnd't rely on someone who has joined the Shichis short time ago and nevertheless he wouldn't rely on BB because he's a pirate after all and why should the marine trust an pirate?
OdaForPresident said:
How do you think that the crew will get back to shabondy, marine HQ or where ever there going to end up?
My guess for chopper is that he will be riding one of those big birds
Nami will float down from sky island with some sort of air fish thingy
Robin will get a ride from the revolutionaries
Franky might be teleported
Brook, maybe some dark ritual?
I can't think of anything for the other guys, your thoughts?
Nami - maybe with something like a zeppelin or a flying little boat which is powered by the Wind Knot or this strange little flame of the covers
Robin - she will find her way back to it with the help of the revolutionaries (I think Robin will possibly join the war as one of the first ones because the revolutionaries could take a role in this war, too)
Franky - after watching the episode I'm not quite sure. But he is very creative (remember how fast he builds up this bridge on the Thriller Bark? Perhaps he will find some useful plans in Vegapunks Lab in order to build an motor-boat
Brook - sorry... no ideas here xD' It could be possible that the villagers will summon sme real demons or a befriended sea-king who can take Brook to there
Zoro - he will travel together with Perona otherwise he won't meet the SHs ever again xD Maybe Perone is able to use her ghosts for travelling?
Chopper - the easiest of all I think xD In my eyes he will ride one of the birds
Sanji - he should get help of the Okamas but it will be a normal (pink) boat
Usopp - fat is swimming xD'' (otherwise I don'T have ideas)