One Piece Movie 7 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

One Piece Movie 7

totr0x

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Finland
Could someone upload the theme song on one piece movie 7 for me?

The song is called Sayaendo and it is made by the group NEWS.

Last edited by a moderator:

ltphil

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Re: One Piece movie 7 theme song

Dude thank you so much...for this request..... :smile-big

without it i've might never seen the OP Movie 7 Trailer.......

fuck....i have to watch that movie......

and about that musik file.......i couldn't find it....... :mad

then i've found a stream of it......then i recorded ot....and now

here you go.....

Artist:News
Song: Sayaendo
Time: 4min 34 sec
Bitrate: 192
KHZ:48000
Space: 6,27 MB

http://rapidshare.de/files/19483775/News_-_Sayaendou.mp3.html

nice music thou..... ;)

ps. in the trailer i've seen the biggest breasts i've ever seen on Nico Robnin and Nami........

ODA you little pervert.... :p

totr0x

Reaction score
Country
Finland
Re: One Piece movie 7 theme song

yes thats right, the movie is awesome and thanks a million for this song! :tem

LightReaper

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Just watched One piece movie 7; no translation but post impressions here.

Two major points for me; one that this movie has far too much boob bounces. They even added a sound effect for it in one scene. It's not a bad thing so to speak, but it was distracting as I spent too much time looking at Nami's chest.

And there's some Gear 2 backstory in this movie; he goes gear 2 by accident and says stuff to the effect of "What the, what is this? The power?".

shinwei

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Re: Movie 7

Where did you get it? Tokyotosho?

Jammer

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Bulgaria

yay - just watched it yesterday.

Yosh! This movie has the best one-piece animation as far as i can tell. at least it's the closest to the manga IMHO.
can't say such strong words on the story though. our friends didn't feel threatened a bit from the villains.
and the boob part is just extraordinary :) not only nami but robin is also 'upgraded' :eyeroll

La_Muerte

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic

do u know where i can get the first 6 cause i want them??

jabbament

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
United States

La_Muerte said:
do u know where i can get the first 6 cause i want them??
Kaizoku-Fansubs has released 1-5 according to their BitTorrent Tracker...I've never seen any of the movies, so I'm not 100% sure. Might want to download one of those and give them a try. (They're at the bottom of the page, by the way.)

And there's some Gear 2 backstory in this movie; he goes gear 2 by accident and says stuff to the effect of "What the, what is this? The power?".
That's incredibly lame...Oda already explained where Luffy got the idea for Gear Second. (Gear Third is still a complete mystery.)
It's his imitation of CP9's "Soru". He picked up the basics of it in the fight in Galley-La HQ. Gear Second is basically "Soru" with a bit of Luffy-flare added in.

He didn't have it before Water 7, and if the movie takes place after it...that's just odd.

But, I digress, as I haven't seen (and don't plan to see) the movie...things like that bug me though. :

The bouncing boobs (with sound effects) seem fun, but not worth downloading a movie to see. :p

Lohnt

Reaction score
Country
Greece

No it's not jabbament, Blueno thought it was because he couldn't comprehend it. Luffy learned to move as quickly as soru, by using the same mechanics in a different way (kicking the ground 10 times),
However Gear 2 is a seperate ability, it has to do with his Gomu Gomu ability, not Soru..

He explains gear 2 to Lucci in ch 420
[Spoilers]
Apparently he uses his legs as a pump to increase the blood pressure and blood movement inside of his body. His heart pumps out more blood faster, thus strengthening him and allowing him to move more quickly.

A normal human being would not be able to withstand this kind of ability since his internal organs would not only give up due to the increased blood pressure, but also since they are not rubber they can not expand and contract, thus would possibly explode.[/spoilers]

jabbament

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
United States

Yeah, well 420 wasn't out when I typed that, so blargh! :p

Regardless though, it wasn't an accidental discovery like:
And he still did come up with the idea for gear second after the fight with CP9 and seeing Soru, so I was half right. :p

shinwei

Translator
Reaction score
Country
United States

I really did not enjoy Movie 7. There wasn't even a cool fight scene, and the plot + villains were so shallow that I didn't even get teary eyed.

hyper_megaman

Reaction score
Country
Singapore

wth, i haven't even seen 6!
omg!
does anyone have a link?

LightReaper

Reaction score

Shinwei said:
I really did not enjoy Movie 7. There wasn't even a cool fight scene, and the plot + villains were so shallow that I didn't even get teary eyed.
True, it was pretty much a waste of a movie; when Nami and Robin were the highlights of the movie for the wrong reasons; somethings wrong.

hyper_megaman

Reaction score
Country
Singapore

the movie sucked.

bad storyline, stupid bad guys and no cool fights at all

and the machine makes no logic.. why create a machine that can nullify(provide sufficient force to counteract) the turtle's fin muscles, and at the same time provide enough energy to propel the hwole thing. why not just divert all energy into propulsion and make their own mecha thing?
and the guy claims to be smart. boo.

Noex

Reaction score

Well i just saw the movie but well the animations where great but movie in general well nothing special now i have seen it and that is that hehe and the whole bouncing boobies part was just lame.

hyper_megaman

Reaction score
Country
Singapore

i prefer movie 3 and 4, those fight scenes were truly what makes one piece special

the perserverence, the character behind the fights, not some stupid spinning rubber axe

DesiSkull

Reaction score
yo! i have been wanting to see that movie.. but i havent been able to find out the subs version of english.. anyone who would like to help me out.. would be AWESOME :tem ...
what i can tell from the trailerss its pretty neat adventure.. [ for all i know u guys mmight have already watchd it :oh .. ]
thanks..

P.S.
If u guys want the raw check out this link..
http://www.mininova.org/search/?search=one+piece+movie+7

venicia777

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi
yeah!! i watched it. although my japanese is spotty- it was enough to understand what was going on. since you are looking for the sub- i cant spoil the fun for you. But i will say this, i havent found any subbing groups who have done any form of subbing in english yet. You may find a chinese sub if you know chinese by maplesnow or something- but thats about it. i am just hoping that gerusama or adc fansubs help us out on this one.

and so far as you are a fan, then you wont be discouraged by this: i was expecting too much from what the previews showed. well, i think it may be the calmest of all the 7 movies so far.

MQAvatar2k

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
um... there are several subbers for OP actually. Kaizoku Fansubs (http://www.kaizoku-fansubs.com) has subbed everything up to 198 in the anime. They release everything, including the movies, in the order that they were released in Japan, so that means they released up to Movie 3 or 4. They'll get to 7 eventually. K-F definitely has the best quality so its worth the wait. Their tracker is down though.

Chances are that some of the other sub groups would release it first. So try
www.gerusama.com or www.adc-heaven.com (adc seems to be down)

Rock on!