One Piece OP and ED songs | Page 3 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

One Piece OP and ED songs

MDLatqp

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Re: The New Opening

why u say Icehunter, where did u read about that?
Um, just on like forums and stuff. That's the buzz.

I watched the first episode of the Ice Hunter arc, and it is pretty decent. I'm actually looking forward to the second episode =P
Yeah, I really only say unfortunately because I DESPERATELY want to see Brooke and hear him chat w/ the SH's and stuff. But hopefully, Ice Hunter will be good. Seems like it wont be awful so far :)

Helltroll

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Germany

well...the informations i got say that oda himself designed some of the characters for this arc so it can't be that bad. and for the first episode: lots of interesting hints and some nice development = 4/5. seems like a good filler arc (like g8 arc was)

[mod=Luckas]Stay on topic, this is a thread about the new opening.[/mod]

Last edited by a moderator:

Akainu

Magma♥
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Bavaria

I find it kinda disappointing to see so much Brook in there. It's not that I dont like him but its not cool to spoil all those people not reading the manga.
About the arc itself I wont watch 1 or 2 epsiodes and then say gr8 or not. We'll see in the end no matter whether Oda designed them or not that just influences the drawing but not the scipt.

Freakzin

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Brazil

what do u mean so much, how does that spoil ppl, imagine, omg a skeleton with an afro? who the hell is he? can't wait to find out. that ain't spoilin, that's just makin it interesting

Absolutio

Reaction score
Country
Israel

And I thought it was only about the new openning song.. :s
Well, I, for once, am really looking forward to this filler arc, I mean, we have the "normal" interestning story plot in the manga, and it's like seeing a new one piece movie in many parts. I dunno, it's just new stories and adventures with the two new nakams (franky and sunny). Will make it pretty neat (and it already is! We got to see what is channel 0 (the cola engine :p).

About the song. I really really like it, but aint it a bit long for a openning them song? it's like 2:40 min.. O_o

jZuave

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
One Piece Music?

Are there any links for One Piece Music (Opening and Ending Themes)?

Thanks!

[mod=Imitorar]Merged into existing thread. Check earlier replies, I'm sure they can answer your question.[/mod]

Dixon

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Malaysia
Re: One Piece Music

Start to fall in love with OP corner here!!~

Thumb up for the sharing^^^

ameeer

Reaction score
Country
Yemen
Re: One Piece Music

thats really coool

is there any official web site for one piece??

ameeer:p

[mod=Yabe]Try this: http://www.onepieceline.com/ =]

OPHQ was used to be my favourite place for One Piece's source, but their main page has been underconstruction for a while...[/mod]

Ilapso

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
This new version simply destroyed "We Are". It lost all the power and vibration of the original version. Disappointing.

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Reaction score
Country
Sweden
What the hell.... "We Are!" was the best thing about the whole anime. This new version is one of the worst OP opening songs yet. It doesn't even fit that well with the opening sequence (which is actually pretty good). Damnit, bring back the original version instead.

34DD

I agree that it doesn't fit with the opening sequence.... but it's a lot better than fricken jungle P and crazy crazy rainbow star......

I'm guessing it will last around 20 episodes since this arc only has a few more episodes left and the next arc will probably be filler.....

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Torumekian Empire
Uh, this one really sucks :( I had my hopes up when I heard it would be a remix of the legendary first opening, but i was dissappointed. Song sucks, the video is ok but doesn't match with music at all, and Brook isn't displayed as a crew member. The fact that he isn't but will soon be could indicate that this opening will be around for only a short period ^^ Hopefully..

Kevin M

Reaction score
Country
United States
What the hell.... "We Are!" was the best thing about the whole anime. This new version is one of the worst OP opening songs yet. It doesn't even fit that well with the opening sequence (which is actually pretty good). Damnit, bring back the original version instead.

Agree completely. This version complete dose everything wrong with this song. We Are is meant to be an energetic song that excites. Not his slow moving stuff that drags on.

Fallou

Reaction score
Country
France
My favorite is this one:
http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=k5KE4gnhmGQ
That's the second ed, so it's the beginning of the story, feels a bit nostalic too..:wtf:amuse
The song is pretty good too..Better than "we are", imo:p

Espada

Reaction score
Country
Portugal
Many person didn't like the ninth opening, do I feel stupid to put this here?
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=3L618V2K. If you really don't like it you can forget about this.
As far as I'm concerned I appreciated your post a lot. I do like the remix, although it's not as good as the original version. Still, nice effort, pretty audible, I've heard a lot worse anime soundtracks than this one.

Tsukisama

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
Well, I know that I am probably in the minority, but I sort of like the remix version better than the original currently (though I will reserve final judgment until I hear the version).

Absolutio

Reaction score
Country
Israel
Is this new remix verision going to be a real openning song or just a special I don't know what for openning? Like before a new movie is released..

yoshikamaru

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
I admit, when I first heard the new version I was like, ERRRRR....

But after few times, I started to like it :)
And I also think that this opening won't last long, we'll see :D