One Piece Personal Favorite Quotes

jimtors

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 27, 2012
Messages
374
Reaction score
72
Gender
Hidden
Country
Philippines
I have one more!

Ussop: Hey, hey, you dare to insult my captain right in front of me? If he had been the kind of guy to betray us, it might have been easier! Even though I want to run with my tail between my legs, he just persistently, stubbornly, without fail believe in our power. In the end we have to give in. That's why we have to answer to him as long as we live!

and

Nami: Leave no asses unkicked!
 

danzouismadara

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 26, 2008
Messages
2,951
Reaction score
640
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Brook to Jora: I don't want to see your panties!!!

Zoro's beast in the cage quote before he cut monet.
 

Ginopastino

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2009
Messages
87
Reaction score
205
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
1) Zoro bathed in blood at Triller Bark : "Nothing at all."

2) Oda's sentences in balloons while Luffy's Gomu Gomu No Golden Rifle was about to hit Skypiea's Bell... Still giving me chills.
 

TheLuffySmile

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2013
Messages
886
Reaction score
336
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
"*Pant*...!! You'd better... Keep me held down here tight, Sengoku!!!......!!! Because if you don't....... You can be damned sure... I'm going to murder that Sakazuki!!!!" - Monkey D. Garp to Sengoku after Akainu had just pierced Ace.

"One Piece, it exists!!" - Whitebeard's final words.

".....*pant*.... My voice.. is getting too quiet... ...... Luffy, i want you to listen to what I have to say now..... ....And tell it to the guys.... Afterwards... .....!! Old man....!!! All of you guys....!! ..... And... Luffy..... Even though I've been a good for nothing my whole life... Even though I carry the blood of a demon within me.....!! You guys still loved me... Thank you so much...!!!" - The final words of Portgas D. Ace to Monkey D. Luffy before dying with a smile on his face.

Tears were shed when writing the last quote, because I had to read the pages all over again ,god damn it!
 

jimtors

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 27, 2012
Messages
374
Reaction score
72
Gender
Hidden
Country
Philippines
"*Pant*...!! You'd better... Keep me held down here tight, Sengoku!!!......!!! Because if you don't....... You can be damned sure... I'm going to murder that Sakazuki!!!!" - Monkey D. Garp to Sengoku after Akainu had just pierced Ace.

"One Piece, it exists!!" - Whitebeard's final words.

".....*pant*.... My voice.. is getting too quiet... ...... Luffy, i want you to listen to what I have to say now..... ....And tell it to the guys.... Afterwards... .....!! Old man....!!! All of you guys....!! ..... And... Luffy..... Even though I've been a good for nothing my whole life... Even though I carry the blood of a demon within me.....!! You guys still loved me... Thank you so much...!!!" - The final words of Portgas D. Ace to Monkey D. Luffy before dying with a smile on his face.

Tears were shed when writing the last quote, because I had to read the pages all over again ,god damn it!

Thank you so much for this... I really am.

I'm also sorry for handling those precious words lightly.. I should've exerted more effort when i quoted them. i felt like a just sullied a couple of very historical/life changing quotes because of my laziness..

Sorry for treating those quotes with disrespect. I didn't mean to..

Thank you once again. Those quotes are really inspiring..^__^
 

TheLuffySmile

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2013
Messages
886
Reaction score
336
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
^ your're welcome fellow OP brother. No problem at all, it's honestly an honour quoting Ace. Not to mention conveying the feelings of three awesome men.
 
Last edited:

REN KOUEN

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
5,480
Reaction score
1,292
Gender
Male
Country
United States
in response to luffy saying "i am definitely going to save ace"
the one the only

blackbeard , Marshall D Teach

"Sure i wont say its useless. Afterall there is no such thing as impossible in this world. Sky Island did exist didnt it? One Piece is the same, it definitely exists!"
 

Zehahaha

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 7, 2009
Messages
8,500
Reaction score
5,713
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
The best quote is actually BB's words about dreams during Skypiea arc, which sums up OP pretty well IMO
 

REN KOUEN

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
5,480
Reaction score
1,292
Gender
Male
Country
United States
The best quote is actually BB's words about dreams during Skypiea arc, which sums up OP pretty well IMO
yes that was his best quote

i like the one in impel down as well though
 

Lord Rayleigh

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 20, 2008
Messages
3,134
Reaction score
4,272
Gender
Male
Country
France
"Have you got brain dead, Tamago?! How dare you even speak such a shameful proposition?! Pirates shouldn't accept a compromise in exchange for something they want!"
Charlotte Linlin aka Big Mom​
 

TheLuffySmile

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2013
Messages
886
Reaction score
336
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
A testament to Kuzan's strength: "Let's run Robin!!! His strength is extraordinary!!" - VA Jaguar D. Saul about VA Kuzan (Later known as Admiral Aokiji). And this coming from a giant who lifted and threw a Marine Battleship with ease.

"Robin!!! ,Be proud Robin!! Your mom is honorable!!! Ohara is honorable!!! Pass on the history of this island someday. Robin!! Ohara fought the world!!!" - VA Jaguar D. Saul.

"....!! Sorry, Robin... Did that scare ya?... Ha...Ha... Wait here for a while. That's it, huh..? All the way from the shore... How would they atone if Robin got hurt...!? ...I don't know what the justice is now, but I'll just protect my friend...!!! Be ready... If you make me your enemy... I wont let you get away...!!!" - VA Jaguar D. Saul after being hit by a cannonball from a Marine Battleship.

"Haa, listen up, Robin... Haa... Even though you're alone now...!! Someday, surely, you're going to meet your Nakama!!! The sea is vast... Someday, surely, Haa.. Your Nakama will appear to protect you!!! Once you are born into this world, You're never gonna be alone!!! Run, Robin!!! Dont look back....!! Remember what I tought you!! When you meet hardship... Smile, like this!! Dereshishishishi !! Dereshishishi!! Somewhere, out there, in the sea, You will surely meet your Nakama, Robin!!!" The last words of VA jaguar D. Saul to Nico Robin before being frozen solid by VA Kuzan.

Some quotes dedicated to a great man and character.
 

KingOfNight

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 23, 2012
Messages
2,314
Reaction score
694
Gender
Male
Country
Fire Nation
"Weak...? Say what you will...But give me a break brat...I'm only one man with one heart...Call me a demon, call me a monster...But I can't be the strongest forever...!!! Is it not enough to raise one young life for the future...!?"

Great Pirate, Edward Newgate
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,245
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
"One Piece it exists!!!" -Whitebeard

 

VAArmOOs

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Apr 3, 2014
Messages
77
Reaction score
29
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
... "Have you encountered a wild animal that you can guarantee will never bite?"..."I haven't"....

Roronoa Zoro
 

jamarTheDem

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 1, 2010
Messages
662
Reaction score
208
Gender
Male
Country
United States
My Monster trio Favorite Quotes:

You want to kill me? You couldn't even kill my boredom! - Confident Zoro :mono

If I get reincarnated…. I wanna become a clam. - Sad Luffy :teehee


I don't care if you're a god. If you lay even one finger on Nami-san, I'll become the Devil of the Blue Sea! - Serious Sanji :-_-
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,329
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Most of my best have already been posted. DD's line about justice was golden. But here are some from mihawk and zoro's first encounter :

Mihawk: "Do you wish for me to pierce through your heart? Why do you refuse to step back"
Zoro: "Beats me, I'm not really sure why myself. But I get the feeling if I were to take even one step back, I'll lose something very important to me... oaths,
promises or whatever, it would he irreverisibly broken and I'll never be able to return to where to I'm standing right now."
Mihawk: "Yes, such is defeat."
Zoro: "That's why I can't step back."
Mihawk: "Even if it means death?"
Zoro: "I'd much rather die!"


Mihawk: "Kid tell me your name"
Zoro: "Roronoa Zoro"
Mihawk: "I shall remember it for your strength is not oft seen in this world."


"It's still too early for you to die. My name is Dracule Mihawk! Discover your true self, the true world, become stronger! However long it may take, I shall await you at the top. Surpass this sword! Surpass me! Roronoa Zoro!!!"
- Mihawk to Zoro
 
Top