Spoiler One Piece Spoiler Hints Discussion

I Am Atomic

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 20, 2014
Messages
2,377
Reaction score
3,208
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Poor Federico 😞
 

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
Not y'all cooking Federico like this
 

Federicoxxx

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 10, 2008
Messages
5,638
Reaction score
3,136
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Because there is more than 99 pages open. Savages :disappoint
Yup! xd i care less about my phone at difference to most ppl pretty much treat him like shit
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Please get rid of all the notifications on the top of your phone bar.

4 from YouTube is giving me anxiety
thats very few , normally i got more.. i tried a snap the next time, ( King of Lightning Notifications XD)
--- Double Post Merged, ---

You need to address that white mode sir.
duh? whats white mode? yo no comprender
(quiza mi telefono es demasiado antiguo)
 
Last edited:

DeadlyBeast

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 3, 2014
Messages
3,089
Reaction score
3,975
Gender
Male
Country
United States
duh? whats white mode? yo no comprender
(quiza mi telefono es demasiado antiguo)
I think he's referring to the style you are using for the site. On the bottom left of the page you can select the style. The default is "Milk" which is the white background you see for the site. You can choose one of the other 7 styles, some of which are dark and better for your eyes.
 

wing_gundam

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 4, 2007
Messages
1,278
Reaction score
878
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
I think he's referring to the style you are using for the site. On the bottom left of the page you can select the style. The default is "Milk" which is the white background you see for the site. You can choose one of the other 7 styles, some of which are dark and better for your eyes.
I've been here since before most of y'all and TIL.
 

DeadlyBeast

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 3, 2014
Messages
3,089
Reaction score
3,975
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I've been here since before most of y'all and TIL.
Haha I barely learned it last year myself so its definitely not just you. Tbh I still use milk most of the time since that's all I'd ever known 😅
 

bhendjol

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
249
Reaction score
155
Gender
Male
Country
Abu Dhabi
No hints guys?
 

shailks

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2009
Messages
1,114
Reaction score
1,546
Gender
Male
Country
India
I changed it to coffee on desktop many years ago. I can’t even remember what it used to look like before, that is until Federico posted his screenshot.
 

TitaniumOxide

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 13, 2012
Messages
1,339
Reaction score
1,123
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I think he's referring to the style you are using for the site. On the bottom left of the page you can select the style. The default is "Milk" which is the white background you see for the site. You can choose one of the other 7 styles, some of which are dark and better for your eyes.
Woah I never knew!! Thanks!
 
Top