- Joined
- Mar 22, 2022
- Messages
- 799
- Reaction score
- 898
- Country
-
I dunno Core, that was a pretty shocking, and thought-provoking story. It wasn't just exciting — it was out of this world. It really captured the spirit of One Piece. I was left in tears.....is this about Nobuhiro Watsuki? The drama from like a DECADE ago? He's the mangaka of Rurouni Kenshin and famously Oda worked as an assistant to him before striking out on his own. Oda didn't condemn Watsuki publicly after the pedo charges, so people on twitter went rabid as they do. A DECADE AGO. Are people really that fucking bored?
lemme look for the chatgpt thing...
Jfc he's very obviously joking. People are miserable.
But in all seriousness, yeah. People are miserable.
I think it's kind of cool that this is your first exposure to it.Nah, this is about the recent allegations people are throwing around.
Oda once supported a famous mangaka who later got imprisoned for allegedly being in a relationship with a minor. He also once said he looked up to him.
Now people on X go completely wild and jump straight to calling Oda a pedo, which is insane.
On top of that, Sandman posted that Oda once used ChatGPT to get ideas on how to continue the story, and people freak out again and start posting the wildest nonsense.
I literally joined X just to get the latest chapter info, but damn… this place is rotten and misleading as hell.
I'm surprised you havent seen the joke that actually forced shonen jump's editors and Oda to apologize.