Spoiler One Piece Spoiler Hints Discussion

Monkey.D.Bowes

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2016
Messages
107
Reaction score
161
Age
32
Country
Canada
I don't know if it is true but it comes from an usually reliable source:

Saint Ethanbaron v.nusjuro (the swordsman from the gorosei) is heading to Wano.
 

Federicoxxx

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 10, 2008
Messages
5,637
Reaction score
3,134
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
I don't know if it is true but it comes from an usually reliable source:

Saint Ethanbaron v.nusjuro (the swordsman from the gorosei) is heading to Wano.
Oh?!! so ..Mr Juan garcia Saturn wasnt enough?! they surely want all this Vega Affair wrapped up for god, if they r making so many moves by themselves
 

electricmastro

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 26, 2020
Messages
4,769
Reaction score
3,643
Age
30
Country
United States
I don't know if it is true but it comes from an usually reliable source:

Saint Ethanbaron v.nusjuro (the swordsman from the gorosei) is heading to Wano.
I figure it would be too soon for anything big to happen at Wano right now. Its first cover story hasn't even happened yet.
 

korwinkrulpolski

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2022
Messages
533
Reaction score
819
Age
34
Country
Poland

I won't even pretend that I'd understand what this hint actually means. Redon is back in form, confusing as ever with those hints.
 

catagon87

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 10, 2014
Messages
3,514
Reaction score
6,055
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I mean I do miss the good old days of the wild west of spoilers before there were consistent providers. Used to be a fun mini-game predicting what and how much of the spoiler any given week was fake. Some people got really good at crafting convincing fakes.
It's still kind of like that with the leaker's obvious biases toward certain characters.
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden

I won't even pretend that I'd understand what this hint actually means. Redon is back in form, confusing as ever with those hints.
Probably the cover page request includes a capybara. :catshrug

Crazy how even seeing these damn hints feels good bc it means OP is almost back. :shakefist
 

Merlin918

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 1, 2019
Messages
616
Reaction score
711
Country
United Kingdom
@Merlin918 Could you speculate about the Saturn and Egghead part? I enjoy reading your speculations hahaha
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Why do spoiler providers give us crumbs? I don't understand. Does anyone know? You will find the spoiler provider writing shitton of text elsewhere, but when it comes to spoilers he gives two noun phrases coordinated by "and."
Do you mean Jegarcia Saturn and Egghead Island or that guy and the Egghead known as Dr Vegapunk? Jegarcia Saturn might not have shown up for the upcoming fight with the Marine Fleet. He doesn't want to be killed, as he's one of the Five Elders. He was just waiting to fight the Straw Hats before the Marines decided to have their backup Buster Call Fleet attack instead. Egghead Island might be destroyed, as the World Goverment could use the Ancient Weapon Uranus on it. There's no defense against that other than Luffy flying up to it and destroying it by getting inside it and destroying it with its self-destruct chain of Dyna Rocks. Maybe Nami could figure that out. Also, Gear 5th can fly, as running on air is not logical at all times, for Luffy can not run at more than a 15 degree angle while in the air. Luffy was able to get into the sky against Kaido, so it can let him fly when he uses Gear 6th in combination with it.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Additionally, user Monkey D Bufford's theorem about Gear 5th in which it was 'Gear 5th:Nerves' and relied on bio-electricity did make sense and now seems to be how Gear 6th works, so Luffy can get into the sky with Gear 6th. The Gear 5th that was shown against Kaido might be a combination of Gear 5th and Gear 6th.
 

Lord Traffy Law

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 27, 2018
Messages
2,572
Reaction score
3,519
Age
31
Country
United Kingdom
First hint has me spooked and worried
It’s a senior marine crying

I’m super worried for garp
 

Qenjin

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 10, 2021
Messages
397
Reaction score
355
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
Hey Moderators, sorry if it's wrong place to ask, but is it possible to create a separate thread with hints. Just hints, this one should be only discussing hints. I know that some of the hints can be fake etc. However this thread is really hard to read where 95% is the discussion and 5 % are hints. Bare in mind not everyone got time to follow all the hint providers and thats why mangahelpers is for, am I right? Cheers
 

Core D. Roy

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 10, 2006
Messages
7,363
Reaction score
9,272
Age
37
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
First hint has me spooked and worried
It’s a senior marine crying

I’m super worried for garp
Garp dying here and now would be awful and not really serve the plot well. Blackbeard's gotta get a W when it comes to his dirty dealings with the WG, if Garp gets dead he's back at square one.
 

WILDCARD 1 7

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 14, 2017
Messages
1,461
Reaction score
2,786
Country
Galactic Empire
Some leakers are saying that Bogard is going to show up and backup Garp just for Garp to die anyway.
Honestly I wonder if Oda and his staff even remember Bogard.

Of course keep in mind this is all unconfirmed.
Soo totally fake.

 
Last edited:

LJkAze

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 3, 2008
Messages
927
Reaction score
637
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Some leakers are saying that Bogard is coming to show up and backup Garp just for Garp to die anyway.
Honestly I wonder if Oda and his staff even remember Bogard.

Of course keep in mind this is all unconfirmed.
Soo totally fake.

Rocks finally getting revealed?
If it is Rocks related and could be flashback then I don't see us being back to Egghead until 1090 or even 1100
 
Last edited:
Top