- Joined
- Aug 20, 2008
- Messages
- 3,134
- Reaction score
- 4,272
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Fading memories
please be my guest to interpret this
Fading memories
please be my guest to interpret this
And i'm guessing that It's not Kuma's since Booney has seen her father's memories (then we can assume she has inherited Kuma's memories). So, whatever happens to the physical body of Kuma, his memories won't be fading as long as whoever inherited it remains alive.Fading memories
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Ginny death.
please be my guest to interpret this
As for 1, Kuma was kind and powerful and I'm guessing people liked him, trusted him and made him their king.Seeds of rebellion spreading into the winds of the world as Kumas memories are paw pawed across the world, as he himself withers.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Or just dandelions appear on Kuma and Ginnys happy life together.
Because the flashback still needs to show us how Kuma 1) Became King 2) Became labelled as a tyrant and lost his position 3) became a warlord 4) agreed to cyborgization. Lot of stuff, so I doubt we still return to Egghead. We might, but for like final page.
I could be wrong but if I remember rightly it’s because a few years ago really early spoilers leaked online I think the normal spoiler release was Weds/Thurs and these came out on either a Saturday, Sunday or Monday - and those involved with the distribution, production etc of One Piece were *not* happy. Someone else might be able to elaborate more on the fallout of that and what they were threatening but it was pretty serious. I think I even heard a rumour online that the person who posted the spoilers might’ve faced legal ramifications. But that a rumour. Either way Mangahelpers I don’t think wants to ping up on the early spoiler radar too heavily.Why are these hints like this bro
I would be very surprised if Ginny is not Bonney's mother.The only turn event another Kuma sad story ate Ginny dead.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
The spoilers were a problem in Japan. Hints is a way to avoid doing something "illegal".Why are these hints like this bro
--- Double Post Merged, ---
please be my guest to interpret this
Does this qualify as a spoiler?According to PewPiece:
The debate is finally over! (Title of 1097)
No break after one piece chapter 1097
please be my guest to interpret this
Ofc no.Does this qualify as a spoiler?
To me, Kuma's best send off would be to come to Egghead, see Bonney, helps fighting Saturn, meets Nika, dies, but before dying he sends the SHs and Vega to Elbaf.And i'm guessing that It's not Kuma's since Booney has seen her father's memories (then we can assume she has inherited Kuma's memories). So, whatever happens to the physical body of Kuma, his memories won't be fading as long as whoever inherited it remains alive.
That's aside, that hint and your comment makes me thinking of Kuma interfering in Egghead and losing whatever remains of him (definite death). Even if a part of me wants for Kuma to meet Nika (Luffy in G5) before he disappears from the One Piece world.
OH..well i was gonna say this,, but you say it first,,,Something very sad is about to happen, of course someone will die in this chapter...