Spoiler One Piece Spoiler Hints Discussion

Hannibal Psyche

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
8,159
Reaction score
9,224
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Hey man, I don't mind taking the L.

I was pretty drunk and high when I was posting last time. lol

Everything we're seeing confirms that JB was born in the AK.
All good, I'm drinking soon haha! Have a great weekend dude!
 

meikiyou

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2008
Messages
151
Reaction score
105
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Redon posted a gif of the puss in boots drinking sake at a bar
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
Something for anime 25th anniversary to be announced?

I don't remember if redon ever teased non-content/story things though.
 

Battle Wolf

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2010
Messages
1,048
Reaction score
779
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Red or blue pill?
 

Kizaruuu

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 8, 2022
Messages
399
Reaction score
668
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Break after next ch…
Acc Pew
 

electricmastro

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 26, 2020
Messages
4,769
Reaction score
3,643
Age
30
Country
United States
Possibly, would continue with Yamato's story meeting up with Neko. Or something unrelated.
I imagine either packing up for the start of her Wano journey or finally leaving the Capitol.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

 

DeadlyBeast

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 3, 2014
Messages
3,089
Reaction score
3,975
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I was wondering if we gonna get any Nefertari Lily from Vegapunk. Hope this is it ^_^
I'd hope he'd be able to share all the readers knows to the world and add some of the missing connections. So for me he should mention Lily, Zunesha, Fishman Island & Noah, Skypeia etc even if not directly. This way we get the skeleton of the Void Century and get to fill in the missing details with Robin, especially around the motivations of both parties and the exact battles that were fought.
 

LJkAze

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 3, 2008
Messages
927
Reaction score
637
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
I'd hope he'd be able to share all the readers knows to the world and add some of the missing connections. So for me he should mention Lily, Zunesha, Fishman Island & Noah, Skypeia etc even if not directly. This way we get the skeleton of the Void Century and get to fill in the missing details with Robin, especially around the motivations of both parties and the exact battles that were fought.
my theory is if Vegapunk knows about Joy boy vs 20 Kingdom then there must be something about Nefertari Lily in these poneglyph. Another hint is Dragon reaction to the fake Sabo news about murdering Cobra and if this news was real he won't forgive Sabo. I think Dragon knows everything already because him and Vegapunk been talking probably and Dragon reaction is pretty telling compare to his ...
 

TheSadFed

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 29, 2017
Messages
399
Reaction score
610
Age
37
Country
Italy
my theory is if Vegapunk knows about Joy boy vs 20 Kingdom then there must be something about Nefertari Lily in these poneglyph. Another hint is Dragon reaction to the fake Sabo news about murdering Cobra and if this news was real he won't forgive Sabo. I think Dragon knows everything already because him and Vegapunk been talking probably and Dragon reaction is pretty telling compare to his ...
Ehm this already happened.
Sabo returned to the rev army and explained them how everything in the Pangea room turned from old geezer to hell.
 

LJkAze

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 3, 2008
Messages
927
Reaction score
637
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Ehm this already happened.
Sabo returned to the rev army and explained them how everything in the Pangea room turned from old geezer to hell.
I know it already happen and im more referring to Dragon reaction to Cobra death compare to every panel we got from Dragon. I just have a feeling their is history between Dragon and Arabasta.
 

Bradhimself

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2011
Messages
2,001
Reaction score
1,955
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
The history of Dragon will be focused a lot on Akainu I think. They were probably rookies together and then an event happened and their true values of justice clashed etc..

I would imagine he has lots of tie ins to the story, Luffy Garp and Dragon obviously will have their story and moment (preferably a comical one on a battlefield haha). I think he will have a lot to do with Characters as opposed to events that have happened in the story...... That's not a knock on him doing nothing now haha
 
Top