Spoiler One Piece Spoiler Hints Discussion

DeadlyBeast

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 3, 2014
Messages
3,089
Reaction score
3,975
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Well, who needs Kaido when you have a unifying force like Buggy who unified the Impel Down prisoners together, lol
Haha that's true. The flying 6 were all their own crews before so would be funny to see them all flocking to Buggy. They would fit together well since they're all after profits too.
 

electricmastro

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 26, 2020
Messages
4,769
Reaction score
3,643
Age
30
Country
United States
Haha that's true. The flying 6 were all their own crews before so would be funny to see them all flocking to Buggy. They would fit together well since they're all after profits too.
I see all this talk of Croc and Buggy making elaborate plans to go to other places like big prisons, but one prevailing thought in my mind:

"Would Cross Guild end up searching for the Road Poneglyphs based on Buggy's memories with Roger?"
 

wing_gundam

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 4, 2007
Messages
1,278
Reaction score
878
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
If this chapter really ends up showing an impel down raid then the marines are taking another major L during Sakazukis era 😂😂
Dude will just light another Cigar and get angry
He's really got the 'best job'. Considering his ultimate boss can just blow up his head at any moment, he's gotten away with so many L.

Probably doesn't get a pension though.
 

Zmsp

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 19, 2010
Messages
1,272
Reaction score
1,354
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
The last two are pretty much more of the same that we've been getting, a central figure that connects several pieces/building blocks. Could be follow up on the Egg-Head narrative with people connecting to it and whatnot.

I'm itching for the Rocks reveal, and I'm convinced he has both the "several pieces" motif, and one of the main pieces (let's call it #1 ou #0) is related to poison, so I'll keep a small hope alive that this is finally the chapter we get more information on Rocks

More realistic scenario is Magellan/Impel down, Germa/Reiju, or the aftermath of someone hit by Saturn during the conflict, but since the narrative is close to the past Reverie segment, perhaps something about a poisoned king? I've always thought Cobra was being poisoned before the Gorosei killed him, but that'd be a completely random reveal considering the current story flow... Just putting it out there in case he's actually mentioned.

I'm just hoping for some big developments as per usual before the start of a new arc.
 

sarutobi_sensei

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 3, 2008
Messages
6,052
Reaction score
2,956
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Well, poison, a ship exploding, someone in chains, blocks building a tower. This is really pointing to ID haha.

Hope we get some more spoilers tomorrow, I think this will be a fun chapter.
 

Kuroiyaiba

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2020
Messages
1,923
Reaction score
2,490
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Well, poison, a ship exploding, someone in chains, blocks building a tower. This is really pointing to ID haha.

Hope we get some more spoilers tomorrow, I think this will be a fun chapter.
Now that you mention the blocks and Impel Down, maybe the blocks are about Pica going rampant in Impel Down.
 

DeadlyBeast

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 3, 2014
Messages
3,089
Reaction score
3,975
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Now that you mention the blocks and Impel Down, maybe the blocks are about Pica going rampant in Impel Down.
If Pica gets freed from kairoseki in Impel Down that would be wild. The entire structure is stone so he'd have a field day.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I see all this talk of Croc and Buggy making elaborate plans to go to other places like big prisons, but one prevailing thought in my mind:

"Would Cross Guild end up searching for the Road Poneglyphs based on Buggy's memories with Roger?"
Hm I don't know if the memories would be helpful aside from Zou since the other ones seem to have been moved. I suppose they could go to Wano & WCI island and see if they could get them that way. At this point they may also get copies the same way BB & Shanks did instead of going for the originals.
 

electricmastro

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 26, 2020
Messages
4,769
Reaction score
3,643
Age
30
Country
United States
If Pica gets freed from kairoseki in Impel Down that would be wild. The entire structure is stone so he'd have a field day.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


Hm I don't know if the memories would be helpful aside from Zou since the other ones seem to have been moved. I suppose they could go to Wano & WCI island and see if they could get them that way. At this point they may also get copies the same way BB & Shanks did instead of going for the originals.
It's interesting, because Oda conveniently had Law and Kid get confronted by Blackbeard and Shanks for their poneglyph copies, so Shanks at least has no reason to go back to Zou and Wano again (Blackbeard going to Wano is another case, due to Caribou).

This leaves it open for Cross Guild to go to Zou and Wano, which Oda could easily give justification for due to Buggy's memories and him declaring wanting to be Pirate King.

Also, Oda just so happening to show Crocodile's reaction to Vegapunk's message alongside Momo mentioning Pluton is also suspect.
 

WILDCARD 1 7

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 14, 2017
Messages
1,461
Reaction score
2,786
Country
Galactic Empire
Also, Oda just so happening to show Crocodile's reaction to Vegapunk's message alongside Momo mentioning Pluton is also suspect.
Not really his whole reason for being in Alabaster and the civil war he started there was cuz of Pluton.
 

Trip_LLL

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2022
Messages
799
Reaction score
898
Country
Canada
Bros. What are the chances that one of those hints is about the missing carpenter? #Carpenter_in_chains #please_no

But jumping off what everyone else is saying about Doflamingo... What if it wasn't Impel Down that was attacked, but rather, someone made the choice to transport Doflamingo, and someone else targeted the transport?

Otherwise, Doflamingo has been telling Magellan that assassins from "up there" are on their way to silence the guy since chapter 906. As recently as chapter 1114, Magellan is still there, watching him.

If Croc swoops in and takes the prize, wow. Props.
 

baditz

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 13, 2015
Messages
2,420
Reaction score
1,345
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
I actually have my own theory long ago, Ochoko former beehive island ruler n former rock pirate, still alive n be prisoner along side with Moria, so while Perona free Moria she also free Ochoko, n because he former Rock pirate i m pretty sure he know something about RP just like other Rock pirate, n n because he want revangeTeach maybe he n moria will join Buggy, not to say Perona already have connection with Mihawk.
 

Zmsp

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 19, 2010
Messages
1,272
Reaction score
1,354
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Actually, I wasn't really feeling the vibe for an Impel Down related chapter, based on the recent chain of narrative Oda's been recycling, last chapter was around the time the Rev Captains got introduced, so next up is the start of the Reverie, with the arrival of monarchs, etc.

Obviously, It's not a literal recycling of plot, but a significant portion of the most recent chapters had been more or less borrowing concepts from a certain trail of past chapters, so I'm expecting something similar. It didn't really hit me until now, but the Reverie start is also the time we see the Revs infiltrate Mary Geoise, with Sabo on the Gondolas with Stelly, and the goal was to free slaves, destroy a symbol and get Kuma back.

So a similar concept, now that we don't have a reverie, would be infiltrating Impel Down, releasing prisoners, destroying a symbol of the World Government structure, and get someone back. I was leaning towards character introductions, but this would also fit the way Oda's been doing things.

Let's see how it goes, but it's a fun prospect.

Edit: I'm also expecting a Blackbeard chapter/update soon, so infiltrating Hachinosu would also be the exact same concept, but it would progress storyline and would fit the Lego hint, considering Hachinosu goes downwards (I guess?) and we only see the surface. In fact, this one might fit even better.

Edit2: If that's the case, I guess the Revs would fit better: it would follow up on the Revs related chapters, Garp's there, reverse Baltigo with Revs attacking and destroying BB's base.

Well, it'd be even better if both happened at the same time!
 
Last edited:

electricmastro

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 26, 2020
Messages
4,769
Reaction score
3,643
Age
30
Country
United States
Not really his whole reason for being in Alabaster and the civil war he started there was cuz of Pluton.
That’s the thing. What exactly would Oda be thinking from his point of view, because he had to have a thought in order to place those two panels together. Like, is it just a reminder, or is Oda thinking of something bigger
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Edit: I'm also expecting a Blackbeard chapter/update soon, so infiltrating Hachinosu would also be the exact same concept, but it would progress storyline and would fit the Lego hint, considering Hachinosu goes downwards (I guess?) and we only see the surface. In fact, this one might fit even better.
Of course, we’ll have to expect Blackbeard to do something about Fish-Man Island and Wano due to Caribou’s info. The Wano cover story is still going, so maybe he goes for Fish-Man Island first.
 
Last edited:

Core D. Roy

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 10, 2006
Messages
7,363
Reaction score
9,272
Age
37
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
The Revo's are actually just winning, their might be a some sort of mini civil war in Marijoas as a result of the lack of food
Joke answer: I really want to see an army of decadent goobers vs another army of decadent goobers and the God's Knights have no idea what to do.

Real answer: I fully expect there to be a massive consequence of the RA cutting off food to Mariejoa, I'm just not sure of what it is yet.

Full answer: Both.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

If this chapter really ends up showing an impel down raid then the marines are taking another major L during Sakazukis era 😂😂
Dude will just light another Cigar and get angry
The Admirals have all been hamstrung by the narrative not being in the endgame. Whether it's plot armor or personal motivation or unexpected heartbreak or a quiet alliance with Joyboy or just being a little bitch (feel free to guess which Admirals I'm referencing lol), they all had to be held on the backburner by Oda for the whole story. I have no "agenda" stakes in this, but I'm fairly sure all these Admirals are going to go ham really soon. No more "oh you can't go all out here" or "it was written earlier in the story" or "it was a flashback" shit- it's going to go down soon whenever the Marines get their shit together and decide what to do.
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
I imagine that Garling might talk about Shanks if he's in the chapter too. Would be wild if the other silhouette ends up being Shanks's twin or something.
The theories ever since the "Shanks meets the Gorosei" scene coming true... Figarland Franks joins the battle!
 

Bradhimself

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2011
Messages
2,001
Reaction score
1,955
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
That’s the thing. What exactly would Oda be thinking from his point of view, because he had to have a some thought in order to place those two panels together. Like, is it just a reminder, or is Oda thinking of something bigger
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Of course, we’ll have to expect Blackbeard to do something about Fish-Man Island and Wano due to Caribou’s info. The Wano cover is still going, so maybe he goes for Fish-Man Island first.
Blackbeard might even go for Wano and Fishman island at the same time.

I see Luffy defending Fishman Island, and during that it being destroyed (as was/is the prophecy).

I can see Blackbeard ending up with Pluton, WG has Uranus, And Luffy teaming up with the displaced Fishmen and therefore allied with Shirahoshi/Poseidon.
 

Zmsp

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 19, 2010
Messages
1,272
Reaction score
1,354
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Bros. What are the chances that one of those hints is about the missing carpenter? #Carpenter_in_chains #please_no
Well, we rarely seem to speak on the same page, but the whole point of the last chapter (well not the whole point obviously, but the hidden point I guess) was that you would go looking for him following the right sequence, eventually reaching an illustration showing "The concept of death" Oda is talking about. Yes, chatgpt type of answer and whatnot, but I've been trying to convey useful information for the past couple of weeks/months, so I'll keep on doing it and hopefully it'll make more sense in due time.

I'll try to finish the "puzzle" by tomorrow or so, depending on the amount of free time I have to invest in it (it actually takes a crazy amount of hours to understand how you're supposed to scramble the panels. It's not something you can't derive from other bits of narrative, but we'll soon see a huge sort of "world tree" that sucks people in.

I'm actually saying this just in case it's shown over the next few chapters or so, but I'll try to post the "solved" version of this last chapter soon enough.
 

Bradhimself

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2011
Messages
2,001
Reaction score
1,955
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Joke answer: I really want to see an army of decadent goobers vs another army of decadent goobers and the God's Knights have no idea what to do.

Real answer: I fully expect there to be a massive consequence of the RA cutting off food to Mariejoa, I'm just not sure of what it is yet.

Full answer: Both.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



The Admirals have all been hamstrung by the narrative not being in the endgame. Whether it's plot armor or personal motivation or unexpected heartbreak or a quiet alliance with Joyboy or just being a little bitch (feel free to guess which Admirals I'm referencing lol), they all had to be held on the backburner by Oda for the whole story. I have no "agenda" stakes in this, but I'm fairly sure all these Admirals are going to go ham really soon. No more "oh you can't go all out here" or "it was written earlier in the story" or "it was a flashback" shit- it's going to go down soon whenever the Marines get their shit together and decide what to do.
The admirals are basically the WG Yonko. I don't see them stopping any Yonko after what Luffy did to Kizaru, granted he was somewhat emotionally compromised, he did have moments of seriously trying to beat Luffy. Especially with Saturn.

I think the Admirals will end up fighting against Yonko in the war but getting tied up with first mates, especially for Luffy.

I am most interested in who Dragon will end up fighting. Sakazuki is pretty fitting, especially since it has been revealed that Dragon was a Marine, he must have some history with Sakazuki... but by the same token so does Luffy, Luffy needs a win over him.

How the hell is Oda going to write this war!?! There are so many moving parts!

I know he is going to pull it off, and it will be the biggest war in Manga/Anime history.
 

electricmastro

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 26, 2020
Messages
4,769
Reaction score
3,643
Age
30
Country
United States
Blackbeard might even go for Wano and Fishman island at the same time.

I see Luffy defending Fishman Island, and during that it being destroyed (as was/is the prophecy).

I can see Blackbeard ending up with Pluton, WG has Uranus, And Luffy teaming up with the displaced Fishmen and therefore allied with Shirahoshi/Poseidon.
And makes it obvious this is a big reason why Oda placed Yamato in Wano. Clearly, she's meant to hold Blackbeard off until Luffy comes by and they reunite, leading into the long-awaited Straw Hats vs. Blackbeard Pirates. The Marine's treebranch boy was just a means in order to lead up to that.
 

Trip_LLL

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2022
Messages
799
Reaction score
898
Country
Canada
The admirals are basically the WG Yonko. I don't see them stopping any Yonko after what Luffy did to Kizaru, granted he was somewhat emotionally compromised, he did have moments of seriously trying to beat Luffy. Especially with Saturn.

I think the Admirals will end up fighting against Yonko in the war but getting tied up with first mates, especially for Luffy.

I am most interested in who Dragon will end up fighting. Sakazuki is pretty fitting, especially since it has been revealed that Dragon was a Marine, he must have some history with Sakazuki... but by the same token so does Luffy, Luffy needs a win over him.

How the hell is Oda going to write this war!?! There are so many moving parts!

I know he is going to pull it off, and it will be the biggest war in Manga/Anime history.
Bigquestion is: Will it be a one day war? Like Marineford, where the majority of the hot combat takes place over a few hours.
It's actually a really interesting question because Shonen Jump has a few data points when it comes to an internal sense of how to depict a war. My Hero Academia, for instance, couldn't do a multiple day hot war, BUT was able to do multiple locations around Japan. Oda will definitely set a standard that editors are going to be referring to when they assist the next generation of authors.

For Oda, I think he's been practicing how to depict large scale battles in preparation for the last war.
In Marineford, we had the war that actually severely affected the style of upcoming large scale fights. In this war, we saw many small bouts, but not anything like Zoro VS King, for example. Call those the 'clashes.'
These clashes saw characters well, clashing, and then parting, to go elsewhere in the fight.

Move to Dressrosa. Dressrosa largely did the same. Oda juggled many new characters at once, but this time, we had a return to traditional match ups with conclusive endings. Entirely new characters got those title fights however.

Move to Whole Cake, and we return to small clashes most of the time, with attacks being exchanged as the strawhats try to escape, and their allies execute attacks here and there. Here, you have the main fight of Luffy VS Karakuri going on in the background, and it is a long fight, complete with a break for Kara.

Then... Wano. Once the invasion of Onigashima happens, we see many exchanges throughout, before Oda finally settles into the traditional match-ups. Worth noting, the fully fleshed out fights went primarily to the strawhats plus Supernova.

Oda has a significant advantage over his author friends in that he now has the most experience out of ANY shonen jump author when it comes to large scale conflicts with many players/factions and many battle speeds. Him having the most data due to his own efforts also should give him a better sense of what he himself is capable of.


Looking at his trends then, what I think is almost guranteed is that we're going to see insanely creative clashes throughout the first leg of the final war. Things like Franky crashing a motorcycle into Big Mom's face, Sanji taking a hit from King and walking it off, Chopper slapping Queen, Crocodile trying to swipe at Whitebeard, Ivankov threatening Kuma--these are the kinds of moments that the clashes will bring forward.
And then, it'll be like Wano where it winds down with the traditional matchups.

Unknown factors are:
Will Luffy be a fight that happens through out in the background, like with Kaido? I hope not.
Will stuff like Fishman Island be settled or will that plot unfold at the same time as the war?

If this war takes place on multiple places around the world and not one fixed location, then we are looking at a relatively risky proposition, when it comes to managing the timing of events. Doing multiple different locations around the world will definitely give heavier weight to "How the hell is Oda going to write this war!?!"
 
Top