Spoiler One Piece Spoiler Hints Discussion

baditz

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 13, 2015
Messages
2,420
Reaction score
1,345
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
If Rocks is still alive, should he follow his own ambition or support his son's?
Why not both, they seem have same ambition anyway, n if really love his son hw can give a throne to Teach if they possible to defeat imu.
 

CaptainMarvel

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jun 12, 2020
Messages
57
Reaction score
94
Age
35
Country
Winterfell
Someone mentionned to b


That panel with all the soldiers attacking Harald really reminded me of Doflamingo’s manipulation powers. It makes me think there’s still a chance he could be tied to the current events. He’s such a great character, it would be awesome to see him make a comeback.
If it turns out to just be a CP0 agent, that would feel pretty underwhelming, especially if the fruit in question really was the Nika Fruit. I mean, why the hell wouldn’t he take it straight to Marie Joie instead of leaving it in the hands of CP9? Right? I know the WG is incompetent, but damn lol
I mean, I think that Imu with the domi reverse killed Harald controlling the other giants? I think Loki just saw the scene and took responsibility because Harald on his dying bed asked him to keep elbaph as a peaceful country rather than start a fight against the world government..
 

Kizaruuu

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 8, 2022
Messages
399
Reaction score
668
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Someone mentionned to b


That panel with all the soldiers attacking Harald really reminded me of Doflamingo’s manipulation powers. It makes me think there’s still a chance he could be tied to the current events. He’s such a great character, it would be awesome to see him make a comeback.
If it turns out to just be a CP0 agent, that would feel pretty underwhelming, especially if the fruit in question really was the Nika Fruit. I mean, why the hell wouldn’t he take it straight to Marie Joie instead of leaving it in the hands of CP9? Right? I know the WG is incompetent, but damn lol
If the fruit was such of importance for the WG they wouldn’t let a mere WhosWho accompany it.
Doffy was well aware on how the WG trick everyone and based his attacks and powers on that system… He was basically the first IMU like character Luffy faced so far. What other power he wanted to obtain at the Holy Land if not that off Imus
 

Sr.Enissay

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 24, 2020
Messages
508
Reaction score
535
Country
Morocco
Why not both, they seem have same ambition anyway, n if really love his son hw can give a throne to Teach if they possible to defeat imu.
It's precisely because they had the same ambition that I find it odd for both of them to be alive at the same time.
Also, they may have a similar goal but just in name. Both want "the world". But, it seems Teach' world is larger than Xebec's.
 

electricmastro

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 26, 2020
Messages
4,769
Reaction score
3,643
Age
30
Country
United States
That panel with all the soldiers attacking Harald really reminded me of Doflamingo’s manipulation powers. It makes me think there’s still a chance he could be tied to the current events. He’s such a great character, it would be awesome to see him make a comeback.
If it turns out to just be a CP0 agent, that would feel pretty underwhelming, especially if the fruit in question really was the Nika Fruit. I mean, why the hell wouldn’t he take it straight to Marie Joie instead of leaving it in the hands of CP9? Right? I know the WG is incompetent, but damn lol
We've seen enough stupid feather brain dorkamingo jerk for one saga. He doesn't deserve to take spotlight in this arc at all and is better of being all tied up in that little cage of his.
 

Dantonku

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jul 10, 2025
Messages
159
Reaction score
157
Age
36
Country
Italy
I mean, I think that Imu with the domi reverse killed Harald controlling the other giants? I think Loki just saw the scene and took responsibility because Harald on his dying bed asked him to keep elbaph as a peaceful country rather than start a fight against the world government..
Domi Reversi gives you dark wings and flames on your back, and none of the soldiers, or even Harald, had that. So for me, it’s not Domi Reversi.
If this is Imu’s doing, it’s probably another game-based ability.
Oda loves his parallels and callbacks, after all. Loki being manipulated into delivering the finishing blow to Harald, while driving a sword into Jarul’s head, mirrors what happened in Dressrosa with King Riku. So yeah, it’s definitely possible.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

We've seen enough stupid feather brain dorkamingo jerk for one saga. He doesn't deserve to take spotlight in this arc at all and is better of being all tied up in that little cage of his.
Doflamingo is obviously the best New World villain. Such a complete and powerful character. With his deep ties to Mariejois and his obsession with its hidden treasure, there’s no way we’ve seen the last of him. I’m convinced he’ll return sooner or later 😀
 

electricmastro

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 26, 2020
Messages
4,769
Reaction score
3,643
Age
30
Country
United States
Domi Reversi gives you dark wings and flames on your back, and none of the soldiers, or even Harald, had that. So for me, it’s not Domi Reversi.
If this is Imu’s doing, it’s probably another game-based ability.
Oda loves his parallels and callbacks, after all. Loki being manipulated into delivering the finishing blow to Harald, while driving a sword into Jarul’s head, mirrors what happened in Dressrosa with King Riku. So yeah, it’s definitely possible.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Doflamingo is obviously the best New World villain. Such a complete and powerful character. With his deep ties to Mariejois and his obsession with its hidden treasure, there’s no way we’ve seen the last of him. I’m convinced he’ll return sooner or later 😀
I know that loser will be back, Oda likes to bring losers back like Buggy after all. lol
 

hunterxyamani

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 22, 2015
Messages
583
Reaction score
613
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Domi Reversi gives you dark wings and flames on your back, and none of the soldiers, or even Harald, had that. So for me, it’s not Domi Reversi.
If this is Imu’s doing, it’s probably another game-based ability.
Oda loves his parallels and callbacks, after all. Loki being manipulated into delivering the finishing blow to Harald, while driving a sword into Jarul’s head, mirrors what happened in Dressrosa with King Riku. So yeah, it’s definitely possible.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Doflamingo is obviously the best New World villain. Such a complete and powerful character. With his deep ties to Mariejois and his obsession with its hidden treasure, there’s no way we’ve seen the last of him. I’m convinced he’ll return sooner or later 😀
dofla is still a celestial i guess he will join the holy knights since they will probably loose member in the current arc
 

Bradhimself

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2011
Messages
2,001
Reaction score
1,955
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I like the theory that Garp + Roger took down Rocks due to Rocks being Domi Reversi'd by Imu/Gunko. It would explain why they joined forces, also enforces Imu as the common enemy and proves Rocks as more of a neutral chaos as opposed to an oppressive bd guy.
 

chess4

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 16, 2008
Messages
5,215
Reaction score
1,555
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Wonder if we will get the reveal of all the prizes in the chests. Kaido and Kuma's fruits are confirmed. Im sure Dragon took his fruit from one the chest he put Shanks in. That leaves 6 chest. If I had to speculate, all of them are top level fruits. If I had to guess, I would assume that Blackbeard, Marco, and Sengoku's fruits are there.
 

WILDCARD 1 7

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 14, 2017
Messages
1,461
Reaction score
2,786
Country
Galactic Empire
Wonder if we will get the reveal of all the prizes in the chests. Kaido and Kuma's fruits are confirmed. Im sure Dragon took his fruit from one the chest he put Shanks in. That leaves 6 chest. If I had to speculate, all of them are top level fruits. If I had to guess, I would assume that Blackbeard, Marco, and Sengoku's fruits are there.
Laws was probably there too.
And if Akainu is there, his too.
 
Last edited:

Dantonku

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jul 10, 2025
Messages
159
Reaction score
157
Age
36
Country
Italy
I like the theory that Garp + Roger took down Rocks due to Rocks being Domi Reversi'd by Imu/Gunko. It would explain why they joined forces, also enforces Imu as the common enemy and proves Rocks as more of a neutral chaos as opposed to an oppressive bd guy.
It wouldn’t make sense for Xebec to have been transformed into Imu’s pawn in this case. Perhaps there was no Domi Reversi at all, but rather Xebec losing control completely after the death of his wife and the disappearance of his child...
If that’s the case, Xebec’s rage would be nothing short of legendary and I really hope Oda delivers some truly epic content. 👌
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Wonder if we will get the reveal of all the prizes in the chests. Kaido and Kuma's fruits are confirmed. Im sure Dragon took his fruit from one the chest he put Shanks in. That leaves 6 chest. If I had to speculate, all of them are top level fruits. If I had to guess, I would assume that Blackbeard, Marco, and Sengoku's fruits are there.
Not all the prizes can be Devil Fruits. After all, it’s a contest with prizes worth fighting for. But 8 Devil Fruits when there are 19 families involved feels a bit excessive, in my opinion. So while Shakky is the main prize, the others surely vary in value, ranging from a top-tier Devil Fruit to something like a simple chest filled with gold (similar to the one Shanks was found in Film Red). So there might only be 3 Devil Fruits in total : one Paramecia, one Zoan, and one Logia, one of each type. Or just 2. The rest could simply be assorted treasures.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

dofla is still a celestial i guess he will join the holy knights since they will probably loose member in the current arc
I want to see him as a member of the Cross Guild 😆
 

Bradhimself

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2011
Messages
2,001
Reaction score
1,955
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
It wouldn’t make sense for Xebec to have been transformed into Imu’s pawn in this case. Perhaps there was no Domi Reversi at all, but rather Xebec losing control completely after the death of his wife and the disappearance of his child...
If that’s the case, Xebec’s rage would be nothing short of legendary and I really hope Oda delivers some truly epic content. 👌
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Domi Reversi has recently been shown in the story.. then you have a oddly deep dip into Rocks and God Valley during Haralds flashback. Rocks has been held off for a long time, I feel like he's been held off for its relevance of this part of the story for a good reason.
 

Dantonku

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jul 10, 2025
Messages
159
Reaction score
157
Age
36
Country
Italy
Domi Reversi has recently been shown in the story.. then you have a oddly deep dip into Rocks and God Valley during Haralds flashback. Rocks has been held off for a long time, I feel like he's been held off for its relevance of this part of the story for a good reason.
I see your point. At first I thought the same, then I supposed Roger and Garp were the ones turned into demons lol.
But if Xebec was reversed, couldn’t Imu simply have ordered him to kill himself?
I think the Domi Reversi concept only really applies to Elbaph, since the whole idea ties into building an army of giants, just like in the game, where the goal is to flip all the pieces to your side...
Also, Imu’s power might be more like game-based abilities, which would make sense if Imu is actually a child.
 

Hannibal Psyche

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
8,159
Reaction score
9,222
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
I like the theory that Garp + Roger took down Rocks due to Rocks being Domi Reversi'd by Imu/Gunko. It would explain why they joined forces, also enforces Imu as the common enemy and proves Rocks as more of a neutral chaos as opposed to an oppressive bd guy.
I find it hard to believe Domi Reversi can just work on anyone, otherwise why not just use it on Loki and force him to be subservient? Or, use him to make sure Elbaph obey them.

If Domi Reversi could just work on anyone, Imu could easily defeat Roger, Rocks, and all the heavy hitters without much effort. I think Domi Reversi only works on people weak the same way King's Haki can knockout those who are significantly weak.

If Imu could really Domi Reversi anyone, he could have taken over Harald at any point and made Elbaph his army easily. There's got to be a limitation which is likely the strongest Haki users can't be dominated by it just like Law couldn't use Room against Big Mom and Kaido.
 

Bradhimself

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2011
Messages
2,001
Reaction score
1,955
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I see your point. At first I thought the same, then I supposed Roger and Garp were the ones turned into demons lol.
But if Xebec was reversed, couldn’t Imu simply have ordered him to kill himself?
I think the Domi Reversi concept only really applies to Elbaph, since the whole idea ties into building an army of giants, just like in the game, where the goal is to flip all the pieces to your side...
Also, Imu’s power might be more like game-based abilities, which would make sense if Imu is actually a child.
Xebec reversed would be under Imu's will like Dory and Brogy.

Yeah you could dbe right about it being exclusive to Elbaf. I guess we'll find dout soon!
 

Hannibal Psyche

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
8,159
Reaction score
9,222
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
If the fruit was such of importance for the WG they wouldn’t let a mere WhosWho accompany it.
Doffy was well aware on how the WG trick everyone and based his attacks and powers on that system… He was basically the first IMU like character Luffy faced so far. What other power he wanted to obtain at the Holy Land if not that off Imus
Cipher Pol do the most important bidding.
Furthermore, the WG never wanted to put too much attention to it, otherwise people would figure out it's THAT important.
It's like the Streisland effect, the more you try to hide something, the more attention it gets.
Furthermore, CP0 are the most subservient and most loya, I don't see anything wrong with Who's who... and it wasn't just him protecting it, it was the entire Cipher Pol unit he was in - he was just held most responsible for the loss of it iirc.
 

Bradhimself

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2011
Messages
2,001
Reaction score
1,955
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I find it hard to believe Domi Reversi can just work on anyone, otherwise why not just use it on Loki and force him to be subservient? Or, use him to make sure Elbaph obey them.

If Domi Reversi could just work on anyone, Imu could easily defeat Roger, Rocks, and all the heavy hitters without much effort. I think Domi Reversi only works on people weak the same way King's Haki can knockout those who are significantly weak.

If Imu could really Domi Reversi anyone, he could have taken over Harald at any point and made Elbaph his army easily. There's got to be a limitation which is likely the strongest Haki users can't be dominated by it just like Law couldn't use Room against Big Mom and Kaido.
Yeah you're probably right. If it's going to work it'll be something like Luffys fruit that effects others regardless like how Luffy turned Kaido to rubber and Kaido commenting on it.
 

Hannibal Psyche

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
8,159
Reaction score
9,222
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Yeah you're probably right. If it's going to work it'll be something like Luffys fruit that effects others regardless like how Luffy turned Kaido to rubber and Kaido commenting on it.
I think Oda has a rule where if any DF is too overpowered potentially, it has to be nerfed. If Law could just ROOM Kaido and Big Mom, Wano wouldn't have lasted long at all. Domi Reversi is far too hax of a power to be potent against anyone.
I think it will only work on fodder - not to say Dorry and Broggy are fodder, but compared to Imu, they probably are.
 

Bradhimself

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2011
Messages
2,001
Reaction score
1,955
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I think Oda has a rule where if any DF is too overpowered potentially, it has to be nerfed. If Law could just ROOM Kaido and Big Mom, Wano wouldn't have lasted long at all. Domi Reversi is far too hax of a power to be potent against anyone.
I think it will only work on fodder - not to say Dorry and Broggy are fodder, but compared to Imu, they probably are.
Yeah I agree. I've still got in my head that "leak" years ago where Luffy will fight the Devil who has access to all Devil fruits, it made it seem like a rule breaking force that can do anything. Luffys imagination side of his fruit should be a counter to that to a degree.
 
Top