Spoiler One Piece Spoiler Hints Discussion

Matcha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
May 21, 2025
Messages
13
Reaction score
10
Country
Galactic Empire
I really enjoyed your discussion in the “hints” thread based on your personal opinions and/or responses to pewpiece or worstgen's posts.
But for some reason, I couldn't enjoy your discussion based on redon's post. :huh:

I think I'll come back later to read your discussion in the chapter 1161 spoiler thread.
 

Sr.Enissay

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 24, 2020
Messages
508
Reaction score
535
Country
Morocco
I really enjoyed your discussion in the “hints” thread based on your personal opinions and/or responses to pewpiece or worstgen's posts.
But for some reason, I couldn't enjoy your discussion based on redon's post. :huh:

I think I'll come back later to read your discussion in the chapter 1161 spoiler thread.
worstgen and pewpiece's posts are either spoilers or straightforward hints that leave less room to speculating
 

Battle Wolf

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2010
Messages
1,048
Reaction score
779
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I really hope that GV incident is not rushed just because it's on a flashback, but i don't want it to take 30 chapters... Dunno what i will like more lol
 

korwinkrulpolski

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2022
Messages
533
Reaction score
819
Age
34
Country
Poland

One of the best hints in years from football fan perspective. I guess Rayleigh gets Shakky in this chapter
 

electricmastro

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 26, 2020
Messages
4,769
Reaction score
3,643
Age
30
Country
United States
I really hope that GV incident is not rushed just because it's on a flashback, but i don't want it to take 30 chapters... Dunno what i will like more lol
I'm actually curious how he'll follow-up on Harald and Loki since this is technically framed around them.
 

Bradhimself

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2011
Messages
2,001
Reaction score
1,955
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I'm actually curious how he'll follow-up on Harald and Loki since this is technically framed around them.
They get Domi Reversi'd. They will be corrupted by Mu. It will tie into Harald's death day, GV is context to what happens on that day.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

To spice this section up a little:
Bold assumption we aren't ready. I'd say we've been ready since the last chapter.
 

baditz

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 13, 2015
Messages
2,420
Reaction score
1,345
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
I'm actually curious how he'll follow-up on Harald and Loki since this is technically framed around them.
Well, i do believe Harland die relate to Xebec,,

Its not to early Rayleigh already rescue shakky, every one want her, no GK protect her?
 

Bradhimself

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2011
Messages
2,001
Reaction score
1,955
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Well, i do believe Harland die relate to Xebec,,

Its not to early Rayleigh already rescue shakky, every one want her, no GK protect her?
I suppose since GV is destroyed, the plot points before the land is unsafe must be fleshed out before the main battle gets too out of hand.

So shakky must be in the clear in the first half, second half is too chaotic for anyone other than high level fighters to hang around.
 

Battle Wolf

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2010
Messages
1,048
Reaction score
779
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I don't think that Harald will be killed right after GV, after all, we see Loki already grown in comparison of how he was when he see Xebec last time.
 

Bradhimself

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2011
Messages
2,001
Reaction score
1,955
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I don't think that Harald will be killed right after GV, after all, we see Loki already grown in comparison of how he was when he see Xebec last time.
Harald was killed 14 years ago, GV incident was 38 years ago. So he was alive for 24 years after GV.
 

electricmastro

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 26, 2020
Messages
4,769
Reaction score
3,643
Age
30
Country
United States
I don't think that Harald will be killed right after GV, after all, we see Loki already grown in comparison of how he was when he see Xebec last time.
Harald was killed 24 years after God Valley. Makes me wonder how he felt in the time in-between.
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
When people hype shit up with "agenda piece" I instantly lower my expectations... at least for the discourse the coming week.

That said, I do love Garp and have been seeing way too much slander for him as a character so I'm patiently waiting for Oda to set things straight there. :shakefist
 

WILDCARD 1 7

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 14, 2017
Messages
1,461
Reaction score
2,786
Country
Galactic Empire
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Not sure if this is a hint or not, but I do to find it funny considering we know that Xebec killed an admiral and BB ran from one lol
 

Kizaruuu

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 8, 2022
Messages
399
Reaction score
668
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Not sure if this is a hint or not, but I do to find it funny considering we know that Xebec killed an admiral and BB ran from one lol
Guess this is a hint for Garps entrance
A marine ship arrived
Hold up its GARP!!!
And some of the pirates run away (perhaps even Rocks pirates)
 

electricmastro

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 26, 2020
Messages
4,769
Reaction score
3,643
Age
30
Country
United States
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Not sure if this is a hint or not, but I do to find it funny considering we know that Xebec killed an admiral and BB ran from one lol
Blackbeard killed an Emperor. lol
 

WILDCARD 1 7

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 14, 2017
Messages
1,461
Reaction score
2,786
Country
Galactic Empire
Blackbeard killed an Emperor. lol
One that was already dying with with half his face blown off. And even then he needed to squad kill him. Lol
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

 

Kizaruuu

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 8, 2022
Messages
399
Reaction score
668
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
One that was already dying with with half his face blown off. And even then he needed to squad kill him. Lol
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Now that’s definitely Rayleigh saving Shakky
 

electricmastro

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 26, 2020
Messages
4,769
Reaction score
3,643
Age
30
Country
United States
One that was already dying with with half his face blown off. And even then he needed to squad kill him. Lol
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Interestingly, Whitebeard died of his wounds like the Admiral, who also died of his wounds. It wouldn't be wrong to say Blackbeard and his dad both "killed".
 

Sefirosu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2009
Messages
508
Reaction score
3,428
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Vietnam
Interestingly, Whitebeard died of his wounds like the Admiral, who also died of his wounds. It wouldn't be wrong to say Blackbeard and his dad both "killed".
I don't think 100% wound caused by Xebec is the same as 99% wound caused by many and 1% caused by BB crews....
 
Top