One Piece Translators Wanted! | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

One Piece Translators Wanted!

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi
A lot of people usually just drop in to look at the translations, but they might NOT be aware that the translators themselves here have their own subforums containing all their older translations and also even personal threads where you can get to know them and ask questions. So...

And even if you ARE aware, well, this thread should be useful for quick linking anyway...!

So here's a stickied list of links here for everybody. Don't forget to thank all our amazing translators for their hard work. They deserve all the props they get!

One Piece Translators

Currently, we do NOT have any active OP translators here. Please consider coming here and translating for us. Thanks - GK

If you aren't included here, it's probably because you aren't posting translations on a weekly basis, or don't have a subforum for your translations or an Ask Me thread. If you would like to do any of that, send me a PM and I'll help you out. And I'll include the links here. :)

Mr. Death

Manga Editor
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Re: One Piece Translators

Hi, I'm new here , I didn't know where i should post this at but I was wondering if any of ya had translated the Red and Blue One Piece Data books. If so I was wondering if ya could either tell me where to find it or send me a copy. Thanks in advance.

njt

Last Boss ♪~( ̄。 ̄)
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
Japan

nope I doubt they are translated :( sorry

Mr. Death

Manga Editor
Reaction score
Country
United States

njt said:
nope I doubt they are translated :( sorry
OK thanks though

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi

We need more translators here who would be willing to translate OP for us directly.

Neither HimizujinEternia or Shinwei are translating for us on a constant basis. Shinwei is now doing private translations for Rush. HimizujinEternia just... vanished after a while. Currently, pocketmofo is the only frequent OP translator we have around, but he has other manga that he likes to translate as well.

So, if you are an OP translator please consider staying around for a while. Thanks.

Musashi Gen

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
I didn't realize that One Piece translators is well...understaffed. Did you try, Gold Knight, at AP? T_T

Ayah

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
As much as possible, we don't want to recruit translators from other forums no matter how tempting that is. We would prefer if they come here on their own hence the request.

casanova300

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United States
hey, i would like to help but what can i do[br]Posted on: December 20, 2006, 11:01:01 AM_________________________________________________where can find the text that need to be translated

skywalker6705

Translator
Reaction score
Country
United States
Well, I'm going to do what I can. I'm in college and all, so life comes first, but I read weekly, so I'll pop out a script often when I can, If my internet and computer are willing.

njt

Last Boss ♪~( ̄。 ̄)
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
Japan
skywalker6705 said:
Well, I'm going to do what I can. I'm in college and all, so life comes first, but I read weekly, so I'll pop out a script often when I can, If my internet and computer are willing.
woot :). I'll also try to translate the previous chapters that haven't been translated yet^^;

But it'd always be nice to have a helping hand there, and another version for the audience to read~

ketwaroo

Manga Editor
Reaction score
Country
Antarctica
awseomeness!

pirates deserve more attention.

btw, the link on the first post is not accurate. the translator central was reordered by translator name. so OP translations are scattered all over the place.

WinterLion

Grand Taichou
Reaction score
Country
Japan
Thanks for the reminder ketwaroo. ^^ I fixed the link so that it leads to the series translations index. ^^

And I'll drop a trans for OP every now and again as needed and as I have time. :p No promises though, and I can't do every week, but I'll do what I can, when I can. ^^

skywalker6705

Translator
Reaction score
Country
United States
WinterLion said:
Thanks for the reminder ketwaroo. ^^ I fixed the link so that it leads to the series translations index. ^^

And I'll drop a trans for OP every now and again as needed and as I have time. :p No promises though, and I can't do every week, but I'll do what I can, when I can. ^^
Awesome. If you could help me with my future translations in the translators forum, time permitting, I'd appreciate any input you have. I strive to be as accurate as you have been.

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi
casanova300 said:
hey, i would like to help but what can i do[br]Posted on: December 20, 2006, 11:01:01 AM_________________________________________________where can find the text that need to be translated
In the Downloads & Releases forum, you can usually find the latest chapters. Thanks. :)

skywalker6705 said:
Always appreciated ;) Thanks.

njt said:
woot :). I'll also try to translate the previous chapters that haven't been translated yet^^;
About time you no-good translator ;) (j/k)

mujman

Reaction score
If it's the case that you guys really really want a OP translator, let me know. Perhaps I can be of assistance, since I have been reading the raws this forum provides for quite awhile now. It's nice to give back, you know?

I'm not sure if I'll remember to sign back in and look for posts, so if there is something serious about translation then please just message me at gmail.com, same nick. Otherwise, lol, I'll just keep reading the raws!

martigan

Translator
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
I'm gonna do my best from now until at least a couple of months to translate the scripts as soon as they come out. I'd just read it as soon as it came out anyway, so I want to give back to all those who want to read it as quick as it's posted, like I do.

Goji

Reaction score
Country
Belgium
That would be awesome Martigan!!! ^^
It's great for us International Translators too, if a decent translation is available. :amuse

btw: nice job on the fast translation of this week!

Roronoa_Zoro

Reaction score
I'm new at the forum, what do you need a translator to do?what languages?