- Joined
- Jun 14, 2011
- Messages
- 560
- Reaction score
- 583
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Re: One Piece Volume Cover thread! (Latest: Vol. 71)
I found these Volume 73 manga corrections on One Piece Bay:
The most interesting is the second one; Kanjuro's head is covered possibly by a tengai (straw basket) like the one Komuso monks wore. According to Wikipedia it was also used as a disguise by samurai, particularly ronin. This could mean that they doesn't have a lord; maybe their trip is related to that.
I found these Volume 73 manga corrections on One Piece Bay:
Jump (Up) - Volume 73 (Down):
Jump:
Volume 73:
Volume 73:
The most interesting is the second one; Kanjuro's head is covered possibly by a tengai (straw basket) like the one Komuso monks wore. According to Wikipedia it was also used as a disguise by samurai, particularly ronin. This could mean that they doesn't have a lord; maybe their trip is related to that.





Oh, I do see Luffy holding his sword.