Only here for the food.

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Ah.

I wonder if it's going to be the same when I have to look for a "job" later. Can't imagine at the moment. :worrybunny
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: Moving on to the next stage of life.

Do you read the visual novel or just watch the anime?
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Ah.

I love the fact that Zel casually posts as if he's never left.
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: Ah.

:tackle HELLO HOW ARE YOU :spaz
i miss doing the smilies on mh
I love the fact that Zel casually posts as if he's never left.
but im always coming back and then leaving for a while then back for a short time :( i still lurk but its getting busier
anyway hi goldb :XD

no seriously i miss the smilies :zomg:wooo:squee
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Moving on to the next stage of life.

I guess I just don't mean as much for you to remember.*sighs* :bored
Sorry, but I got my priorities straight. :mono

Yeah, you always get that feeling with interviews; you begin to wonder what "that look" meant, what they were writing down, what they really meant when they said a certain thing. It stresses you to no ends if you let it.
I know. That's why I'm trying hard to distract myself.

3 weeks surely is a long while to wait though, but hopefully it wasnt for naught.
I hope so too. :s

---------- Post added at 06:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:17 PM ----------

I wonder if it's going to be the same when I have to look for a "job" later. Can't imagine at the moment. :worrybunny
Might be different. People always need doctors.

---------- Post added at 06:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:52 PM ----------

Do you read the visual novel or just watch the anime?
Just the anime. I'm afraid I'm not patient enough for the visual novel.

---------- Post added at 07:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:58 PM ----------

I love the fact that Zel casually posts as if he's never left.
and once he's back, he posted here. :cheez

no seriously i miss the smilies :zomg:wooo:squee
:super
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Ah.

but im always coming back and then leaving for a while then back for a short time :( i still lurk but its getting busier
anyway hi goldb :XD

no seriously i miss the smilies :zomg:wooo:squee
How are things going with your studies and all?

Smilies are quite addictive; I have the usual few I use, unless I get into a spammy mood.

Sorry, but I got my priorities straight. :mono
And that puts me where on your list? :bored

I know. That's why I'm trying hard to distract myself.
What are you doing to keep busy these days?

I hope so too. :s
Good; then you can visit when you've saved enough :nod
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Ah.



Sit tight. It's gonna take a while.


The same old things: reading books, watching anime and tv series, doing some translating work, etc, etc.
I wasn't aware you did any translating works. Is this for your own benefit or for a Edited Manga group?
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Ah.

So you're not that curious after all.


I wasn't aware you did any translating works. Is this for your own benefit or for a Edited Manga group?
I'm helping my ministry group for the website, so I help them with translating some reflections. I actually also offer translation service for a price, but lately, there isn't any order.
I only do proofreading when it comes to Edited Manga, since I can't even read Chinese/Japanese/Korean... :emocat
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Ah.

So you're not that curious after all.
Oh I am quite curious. Just trying to be nonchalant.

I'm helping my ministry group for the website, so I help them with translating some reflections. I actually also offer translation service for a price, but lately, there isn't any order.
I only do proofreading when it comes to Edited Manga, since I can't even read Chinese/Japanese/Korean... :emocat
Ah. That's good experience. Must be a bit frustrating to not have any orders though. How often did you get orders before?
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Ah.

Oh I am quite curious. Just trying to be nonchalant.
:heh

Ah. That's good experience. Must be a bit frustrating to not have any orders though. How often did you get orders before?
Not that often though. Not to mention that I'm a very good friend, so more often than not, I did it for free for my friends.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Ah.

So where would I be on your list then? :heh
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: Ah.

but but but the vn is so much better and.. no one will ever read the vns on this forums except me right :scry
did the thought of "where is this guy name zeltrax i haven't seen him in a long time but whatever" ever passed your mind yuki :D
(just trying ask if did you miss me) how are you anyway

@goldb my studies are terrible, it's like i'm swimming against harsh waves a minute and rough tides the second minute...but I'm probably exaggerating it to a certain extend and have been a bit lazy here and there. But yeaaah a lot has been going on and I have been pretty busy. In my spare time I just cuddle up and read a lot of manga and occasionally those short periods of time sometimes become my favourite part of the day.

You?
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Moving on to the next stage of life.

I love the fact that Zel casually posts as if he's never left.
I know right. Then he ignores us and replies to us, like, two thousand years later. :cheez

:tackle HELLO HOW ARE YOU :spaz
i miss doing the smilies on mh

but im always coming back and then leaving for a while then back for a short time :( i still lurk but its getting busier
anyway hi goldb :XD

no seriously i miss the smilies :zomg:wooo:squee
That is always the excuse! Now I see your true color! You missed the smilies, not us! :bored

Might be different. People always need doctors.
Maybe. Don't know how our fate will be when we've graduated and have the practice permission with the new health system.
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Ah.

So where would I be on your list then? :heh
Somewhere in the middle of that long list, I suppose.

---------- Post added at 03:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:59 PM ----------

but but but the vn is so much better and.. no one will ever read the vns on this forums except me right :scry
I find playing VN is mentally exhausting, especially if the VN is something like umineko. Even watching the anime already made me even more psycho than I was. Go visit the Visual Novels section! There are people who play VN lurk there! :yelling

did the thought of "where is this guy name zeltrax i haven't seen him in a long time but whatever" ever passed your mind yuki :D
(just trying ask if did you miss me) how are you anyway
Actually, yes. A few months ago, I just realized, when I was haunting the Member Zone section, that you haven't appeared for some time, but after that, I did not think about it again until you showed up here. *shrug* Sorry, but you indeed disappeared most inconspicuously.

Me? Well, I was waiting most worriedly about the result of a job interview I did a week ago. Just yesterday, I received the notification that I pass, and I will do the next interview next month, so I am really elated right now.

---------- Post added at 03:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:08 PM ----------

I know right. Then he ignores us and replies to us, like, two thousand years later. :cheez
Two thousand years that we didn't realized have passed.

That is always the excuse! Now I see your true color! You missed the smilies, not us! :bored
Aha! Good deduction, phio. I think that might be the number 1 reason of his return.

Maybe. Don't know how our fate will be when we've graduated and have the practice permission with the new health system.
There will always be sick people, and not many people study to become doctors, anyway, so be optimistic. It's much harder for me because nowadays, everyone learns English, and among them, there are many who are good at it, so I have lots of competition. That is, if I don't count the native speaker. :sweat
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Ah.

I suppose as long as I'm not at the bottom, I should be glad, right?
Right. I have to shove some priorities to make place for you, so be thankful. :mono
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Ah.

I did say I'm a good friend. :hmph
 
Top