Only here for the food.

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,005
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: The truth will set you free. - Part 1

Of course. :hmph It's because I never cease to be blunt.
Proud of it? Probably you should be.
Only spineless people cast their merits aside, after all, to adopt other traits to survive.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: The truth will set you free. - Part 1

I don't remember my dreams at all... ^^'
Same here. Though I do remember one from last night which was weird. But I won't tell that here...
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: The truth will set you free. - Part 1

Because of my maturity? :uguu



I'm always here...it's just no fun if the thread owner doesn't reply from time to time.
Because you seem ancient.

Well, you can bring in other guys to accompany you while I'm gone, can't you? It's not that I'm always gone for long.

---------- Post added at 05:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:34 PM ----------

Proud of it? Probably you should be.
Only spineless people cast their merits aside, after all, to adopt other traits to survive.
Of course. It is one of the traits that I'm notorious for, that makes me one of the predators.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: The truth will set you free. - Part 1

Ancient? :huh
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,005
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: The truth will set you free. - Part 1

Of course. It is one of the traits that I'm notorious for, that makes me one of the predators.
Too bad hunting down loses one bit of its charm over the time.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: The truth will set you free. - Part 1

What did you think? why do you think I'm ancient?
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: The truth will set you free. - Part 1

Too bad hunting down loses one bit of its charm over the time.
Yeah, well..

---------- Post added at 06:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:09 PM ----------

What did you think? why do you think I'm ancient?
You just kind of give off the vibe....
 
Last edited:

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: The truth will set you free. - Part 1

I wonder if others also think I'm "ancient"...

I need to find a way to rid myself of this vibe I'm giving off.

---------- Post added at 11:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:16 AM ----------

Also, I think your intro post needs updating.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,005
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: The truth will set you free. - Part 1

I wonder if others also think I'm "ancient"...

I need to find a way to rid myself of this vibe I'm giving off.
You do, since you seem to have too much info/control about what's going on here. In short, you act too much like a wise staff member.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: The truth will set you free. - Part 1

You do, since you seem to have too much info/control about what's going on here. In short, you act too much like a wise staff member.
EHHHH? :huh
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The truth will set you free. - Part 1

Congrats on your new version!
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: The truth will set you free. - Part 1

I wonder if others also think I'm "ancient"...

I need to find a way to rid myself of this vibe I'm giving off.

---------- Post added at 11:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:16 AM ----------

Also, I think your intro post needs updating.
Well, you can ask around... Though I'm not sure you can get rid of that vibe... :cheez

Update what?
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,005
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: The truth will set you free. - Part 1

Try to be more like Gary, for example. I never think he's an admin on this forum whenever I talk to him.
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: The truth will set you free. - Part 1

Congrats on your new version!
Arigatou! :hug

---------- Post added at 07:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:26 PM ----------

Try to be more like Gary, for example. I never think he's an admin on this forum whenever I talk to him.
Is that a backhanded compliment?
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,005
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: The truth will set you free. - Part 1

Is that a backhanded compliment?
Hmm.. You can say it is, if you think it's a negative thing to have such a casual aura and conversely, you can think of it as something positive.
I meant it as a neutral argument, though. For me, it was stating the obvious, no ulterior motives.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: The truth will set you free. - Part 1

Well, you can ask around... Though I'm not sure you can get rid of that vibe... :cheez

Update what?
I think the alternative is to be cold....

Your age :teehee

Try to be more like Gary, for example. I never think he's an admin on this forum whenever I talk to him.
I don't want to be like Gary. I prefer just being my usual sexual chaaklaat self. :cheez
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The truth will set you free. - Part 1

Yeah be the Bob we know and love. :nod
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: The truth will set you free. - Part 1

I think the alternative is to be cold....

Your age :teehee
What's wrong with being cold?

Oh well. It's my very first post, so I'll just let it be...

---------- Post added at 03:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:02 PM ----------

Yeah be the Bob we know and love. :nod
We sure do know him, but do we love him?
 
Top