Only here for the food.

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Ah.

I took as you meaning nearly everyone. So you're a 90% whore :nod.

I wanted it to be a surprised
I'm not a whore... I don't get paid. So I'm a slut.

It was a hoot.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Ah.

Again: Trying so escape from the burning house... :XD
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,005
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Ah.

You can't escape from "burn" jokes. Shinjitsu.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Ah.

I'm already applying cold water to the bured area. :derp
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,005
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Ah.

Ganbatte~

What is done is done, though xD
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Ah.

It isn't the first house I'm losing to the fire anyway... :XD
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Ah.

Do you really want to know the truth?
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Ah.

Thanks but no thanks. Rhythm is a dancer, I am not.
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Ah.

:comfort poor thing; that can be a downer I guess. But it also shows what people think of you.
I guess so. But when it's placed when you no longer have motivation do things properly, it becomes a burden. Still thankful though to know what people think of me. :)
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Ah.

That is the same from time to time... :worrybunny

Even more whipping?

And you're rather merciless.

That makes sense... So I'm not a M then.
No, it's not. :hmph

No, I have something better. :3c

I do have that reputation.

Then what are you?

I wanted it to be a surprise.
I don't like surprises, if you don't know it yet.
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Ah.

What a cute new set. :wtf How did you find images with expressions so similar to your daily expression? :derp
 
Top