It's not the exact panel though.Not sure if I like the idea of using a panel from the manga as the cover like that.
It's not the exact panel though.Not sure if I like the idea of using a panel from the manga as the cover like that.
It's slightly altered.It's not the exact panel though.
Which chapter? cos now I'm curious tooIt's slightly altered.

Ch.895Which chapter? cos now I'm curious too![]()
According to the wikia, this one contains the reveal of a secret hidden in the cover storiesOne Piece DOOR! Vol. 1
![]()
Volume 90.
![]()
You're right, he's connected to all those characters in one way or another; very loosely with Bonney but he's interacted in some way with all the others.I swear there is a clue in this cover for the future of the series. You think all the characters around Luffy are somewhat connected to hims aside from Garp and Sabo obviously.
You're right, he's connected to all those characters in one way or another; very loosely with Bonney but he's interacted in some way with all the others.
I think though, these are mostly just characters that appeared in Mary Geoise for the Reverie. Luffy being in the middle as Im had his bounty poster on his way up to the throne( notice the staircase in the background).
COuld be, but isn't it just all the attendies of the Reverie with Luffy in the center? Everyone covered in detail from the Reverie are either related, faced or saved by LuffyI swear there is a clue in this cover for the future of the series. You think all the characters around Luffy are somewhat connected to hims aside from Garp and Sabo obviously.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Oda drew special shikishi for exhibition "Hello, ONE PIECE" in Shenzhen in Guangdong Province, China.
![]()
Vol 91 Cover:--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
![]()

Impressive!Cover progress for vol 91:
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
a novel about law ?![]()
OP Magazine vol.5 cover (ScotchInformer@AP)