- Joined
- Feb 27, 2007
- Messages
- 115
- Reaction score
- 17
- Age
- 36
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Since Kishi is lately so hated by a lot of people, I wanted to make some lines showing that Kishimoto still is working on the exposition of the manga and that there is nothing to worry about.
I will first shortly explain the terms "organization, movement and revolution".
We all know that Naruto and Nagato are the children of prophecy. The prophecy says that both of them are revolutionaries.
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/449/05/
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/376/13/
Revolution is a result of some movement done by a certain organization. Revolution generally changes the society (politics, cultures, norms etc.).
I was unsure of making this thread but when I saw that Nagato and co. had an organization I was feeling some "faith" (as kishi likes this word
) towards Kishimoto again.
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/446/10/
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 451:
This chapter was the end of the exposition or the beginning of the end of the beginning
The cause was the arrival of inari and tazuna!
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/451/04/
they were characters of the first arc. Their arrival means that the story will change very soon. Why do I think so? Well, the first arc (everything before sasuke left) showed us the ninja world (Naruverse): children without parents, rich and poor people, the function of a village and uniqueness of each clan.
there were a lot of points that need a revolution and this revolution is about to start. there is only one person left: sasuke.
Sasuke is a lost child like nagato with the only difference that one had jiraiya and the other orochimaru as teacher.
An interesting thing is that we have two heros: Naruto as comedy hero and sasuke as tragedy hero. and kishi is using the comedy to heal the tragedy. Naruto has a real hard task to do and he will do it.
the second very importent thing in chapter 451 is danzou
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/451/17/
this is the reason why naruto is going to create an organization later. And this organization will be succesfull. Naruto has Gaara and Conan on his side and they will support him. Another possible supoorter is hachibi, since he is a jinjuuriki and this means naruto has 3 countries on his side. Naruto wonÄt have any difficulties to win the fire country. He is a pupil of kakashi jiraiya, son of minato and i think kushina was a big shot as well. Since feudal lord likes all of them Naruto will only have madara and danzou to deal with. (Kabutomaru as well
)
------------------------------------------------------------------
I hope this was understandable
------------------------------------------------------------------
When Naruto stops Sasuke who will be in the new created organization?
What will be the first step they will do?
I hope this thread will be as great as my last one
I will first shortly explain the terms "organization, movement and revolution".
We all know that Naruto and Nagato are the children of prophecy. The prophecy says that both of them are revolutionaries.
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/449/05/
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/376/13/
Revolution is a result of some movement done by a certain organization. Revolution generally changes the society (politics, cultures, norms etc.).
I was unsure of making this thread but when I saw that Nagato and co. had an organization I was feeling some "faith" (as kishi likes this word
) towards Kishimoto again.http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/446/10/
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 451:
This chapter was the end of the exposition or the beginning of the end of the beginning

The cause was the arrival of inari and tazuna!
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/451/04/
they were characters of the first arc. Their arrival means that the story will change very soon. Why do I think so? Well, the first arc (everything before sasuke left) showed us the ninja world (Naruverse): children without parents, rich and poor people, the function of a village and uniqueness of each clan.
there were a lot of points that need a revolution and this revolution is about to start. there is only one person left: sasuke.
Sasuke is a lost child like nagato with the only difference that one had jiraiya and the other orochimaru as teacher.
An interesting thing is that we have two heros: Naruto as comedy hero and sasuke as tragedy hero. and kishi is using the comedy to heal the tragedy. Naruto has a real hard task to do and he will do it.
the second very importent thing in chapter 451 is danzou
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/451/17/
this is the reason why naruto is going to create an organization later. And this organization will be succesfull. Naruto has Gaara and Conan on his side and they will support him. Another possible supoorter is hachibi, since he is a jinjuuriki and this means naruto has 3 countries on his side. Naruto wonÄt have any difficulties to win the fire country. He is a pupil of kakashi jiraiya, son of minato and i think kushina was a big shot as well. Since feudal lord likes all of them Naruto will only have madara and danzou to deal with. (Kabutomaru as well
)------------------------------------------------------------------
I hope this was understandable

------------------------------------------------------------------
When Naruto stops Sasuke who will be in the new created organization?
What will be the first step they will do?
I hope this thread will be as great as my last one
