- Joined
- May 15, 2014
- Messages
- 2,560
- Reaction score
- 2,690
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
I expect in the next chapter, Musashi will come off as mad/petty/salty when he criticizes Naotora. The Takeda subordinates might also rub it in his face that their leader saved his life.
In Magi, we had countries with different idelogies and cultures, but in Orient, we might get clans/bushidans, each with their own politics and style. Even though I too feel there's something incredibly fake about Naotora, he's the representative of a well-known family in the Sengoku period. I expect him to become a major player in the story.
In real history, the Takeda clan went into decline after it was defeated by Oda Nobunaga and Tokugawa Ieyasu. There was also a rivalry between them and the Uesugi clan that the manga might introduce as a bushidan later.
In Magi, we had countries with different idelogies and cultures, but in Orient, we might get clans/bushidans, each with their own politics and style. Even though I too feel there's something incredibly fake about Naotora, he's the representative of a well-known family in the Sengoku period. I expect him to become a major player in the story.
In real history, the Takeda clan went into decline after it was defeated by Oda Nobunaga and Tokugawa Ieyasu. There was also a rivalry between them and the Uesugi clan that the manga might introduce as a bushidan later.

. The crystal and map panels were good, such an aesthetic. I don't think I get how they work quite yet but wonder if the kishin/demons are categorized by strength=size on map? and the head in the middle is the ultimate boss? or just a demon poster since it disappeared when looking with the glass? idk
.
