- Joined
- Jul 24, 2015
- Messages
- 23
- Reaction score
- 52
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
The One-Eyed Ghoul that Eto, Kaneki, and now multiple others have mentioned is clearly important to the overall plot.
But everywhere I go I see people referring to him as the "One-Eyed King". As far as I know that title was crafted by Eto and perhaps Arima as part of their plan to bring a revolution.
Is there a reason this character is referred to as the "King" and is it stated anywhere in the manga?
But everywhere I go I see people referring to him as the "One-Eyed King". As far as I know that title was crafted by Eto and perhaps Arima as part of their plan to bring a revolution.
Is there a reason this character is referred to as the "King" and is it stated anywhere in the manga?