[Original Story] Elemental

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I have a small comment xD

The way you drew the bubbles makes me think that you did it before thinking about the dialogue itself. I'm saying this 'cause, sometimes, it looks like the speeches wouldn't fit the bubbles, and you had to adjust the text to them, and not the other way around. The typeset would look better if the texts were placed in bubbles suited for them^^

About the ad part... This site is an online reader for original works, so give it a try^^
 

KyuRyu

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Feb 1, 2013
Messages
10
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Yup you caught me! Honestly, the text was the final thing I had to do so I did sort of lose my mind doing it haha. I have to keep it in mind for next chapter.
 
Top