Orochi: Blood Edited Manga

TheLegendMaster

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 27, 2015
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Hello,

I've been reading ShaggyJebus' Edited Mangas of Orochi (translated by Molokidan) and he finished at chapter 7 "Battle" five years ago. I'm aware that there is at least one more chapter to this manga that I want to scanlate myself but I can't find any information online about what's left or where I can find raw scans or even hard copies of that chapter(s).

Does anyone have any information that would be of help. I have contacted Shaggy and Molikidan and wait for replies but neither have been very active recently so they may not even see my messages.

Please respond! I want to complete this manga!
 

TheLegendMaster

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 27, 2015
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I've got Molokidan (sorry for misspelling in above post) on board for translating what's left and am contacting people about scans. Here is my blog where I will post updates and (hopefully) download links for anyone interesting in this manga when I'm done: http://legendmastermanga.blogspot.co.uk/
 

Gradonil_Ral

Manga Editor
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jun 4, 2008
Messages
170
Reaction score
63
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
There seems to be some raws available online, but I've no idea about their quality, etc. since they're up on sh**ty filehosts that make it very difficult to download anything without a premium pass. Though I wouldn't expect much - about 120mb for 3 volumes is far too low for anything decent.

You can always just buy them here: http://honto.jp/netstore/search_10おろち.html?srchf=1 (Or on Amazon.co.jp).
 

TheLegendMaster

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 27, 2015
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I found some of the raws I think you're talking about and they're pretty dismal quality and they're also scanned from weekly comics and so not in conjuction with any of the previously translated chapters which were from later volumes. This makes figuring out what goes where difficult.

Thanks for showing me that! If all else fails I'll just have to buy them myself. I think [Ju-Ni] Vicissitude has what I need but he says all his raws are away in boxes so unless he finds them he won't be able to help.

Thanks again for your help!
 
Last edited:

The Fool

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
May 28, 2007
Messages
174
Reaction score
26
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Hello, could someone give me the link to download the 3rd volume of the kanzenban edition? I have it but it's incomplete, I miss the chapter "Battle"
 

TheLegendMaster

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 27, 2015
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Hello Fool,
I had this problem when I read it, on ShaggyJebus' blog it has some download links for 'Battle' but they don't work anymore and he said that the original files haven't survived on his computer. So the only thing you can really do is read it online (as I did) or try and look for a manga hosting site that lets you download.
 
Top